News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Masterclass by LA on puck management. But if you don't have any elite goal scorers what's the point. Skinner gets most of the credit thought, being there on every single save.

Last edited:
LFG god it feels good beating the Kings in five!

Not too sure who I want the Oil to face next....besides those 3 losses to the Nucks this year, we've pretty much owned them PLUS we've also owned the Preds.....Drai is famously known for being a "Pred killer."

Not too sure who I want the Oil to face next....besides those 3 losses to the Nucks this year, we've pretty much owned them PLUS we've also owned the Preds.....Drai is famously known for being a "Pred killer."
I think either team will be tough.

Here's hoping that series goes to 7 games, and whoever plays us gets a very well rested and healthy version of us.

Lots of travel and fatigue in that series flying back and forth from Vancouver to Nashville.

Was actually 4 losses, but who's counting (I guess I am 😆) just one of those losses was with Knoblauch when we still had shot at first.

Screenshot_20240502-091846_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
I would prefer to see the Canucks oust the Predators and the Oilers to win in 6 for another home ice series win.

It would be a fitting closure for the season opener but it would also be a much easier travel schedule than commuting back and forth to Nashville.

Most of you hockey fans should know by now that the regular season means sweet F.A. when the playoff season begins. To wit, look at the Boston Bruins last season.

Back