News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Bwaahaahaa…
Moneypuck and FiveThirtyEight have the Oilers as favorites to win, after last night, when their two top picks were eliminated. Their probabilistic models are the best out there, so I'll make all of my bets based on it. But overall, right now, they both see the chances of a Canadian team winning the cup as over 40%.

Rumour has it that the Friday night game might be postponed until Sat. afternoon.....something to do with the NBA's games on Friday night.....

Sorry - the game between the Oil and the Knights........

Rumour has it that the Friday night game might be postponed until Sat. afternoon.....something to do with the NBA's games on Friday night.....

Sorry - the game between the Oil and the Knights........
How would an NBA game in a non-NHL city affect Friday's game? Betting reasons? TV ratings?

How would an NBA game in a non-NHL city affect Friday's game? Betting reasons? TV ratings?
Ratings I'm guessing.....some guy here at work read something - but now it's been removed. Also, Spector on SN is also validating the possible day change.....

FvJp_G8X0AE_lKZ

Happens, but frustrating to say the least and pushed back game 3 to a Monday which inconveniences me!

Back