News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Btw, is the CITY not having their own version of a "FanPark" in Winston Square? They should have their own fetanyl and alcohol free zone for families?
I bet the OEG would see any activity like that as competition and immediately raise a stink with the city. I don't think we will ever see anything large scale that isn't directly controlled by OEG again.

Apparently this may be Oilers lineup according to DS (not Danielle, but David)..

RNH-McD-Hyman
Kane-Drais-Holloway
Janm-Henrique-Brown
Foegele-McL-Perry

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Broberg

David Staples is a clueless idiot. I will continue to obtain my lineup info from Bob Stauffer, Jack Michaels, Mark Spector. Ryan Rishaug and maybe Jim Matheson (who should retire already).

Apparently this may be Oilers lineup according to DS (not Danielle, but David)..

RNH-McD-Hyman
Kane-Drais-Holloway
Janm-Henrique-Brown
Foegele-McL-Perry

Ekholm-Bouchard
Nurse-Ceci
Kulak-Broberg

I'm still seeing this from other sources as the projected lineup.

Go Oilers Go!

Last edited:
Is everybody ready for the game? Where is everyone watching it? Me, in a camp with 700 dudes....good times....lol

Here we go boys!!!! BEEN WAITING A LONG FOR THIS!!!

The Oilers absolutely dismantle Florida's skating roster but can't solve Bobrovsky.

This game should have been 8-2. The Oilers outskated, outworked, outshot and utterly obliterated the Panthers in every way imaginable... accept on the scoresheet.

The only notes I have are that Skinner can't let in that second goal and Ceci and Nurse should never see the ice again together. That pairing has been consistently costing the Oilers goals. I'm not sure I love the adjustment Knob made, moving Broberg up to play with Bouch and Ekholm with Ceci, personally I prefer keeping the loaded pair together and mixing up the last two but I guess we'll see what he goes with later down the track.

Other than that, Hyman and Draisaitl both missed basically empty cages, putting those two chances away would have been the difference between being in OT right now and taking a game 1 loss.

Bobrovsky played an exceptional game and credit to him there, but he also got a lot of lucky breaks, such as Hyman and Drai whiffing on those empty nets and just general bounces around the net.

The Oilers win that game 99% of the time. Panthers got lucky, and their skating roster basically sleep walked after the first 5 minutes. They do not scare me one bit.

You will hear many an analyst compare this to game 6 vs Dallas, but in that game, the Oilers did a very good job of limiting high danger chances and generally kept Dallas to the outside, this was not the case tonight. The Oilers had chance after chance after chance in close, and either Bob stopped it or it flew out on a lucky bounce.

My guess would be Florida will play a more complete game on Monday, but if this is all they've got, it's Oilers in 5.

Back