• I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Muttard with Patrica 2020-04-18 036.JPG

PERMIT_DATE April 20, 2020
JOB_CATEGORY Commercial Final
ADDRESS 9660 - JASPER AVENUE NW
NEIGHBOURHOOD BOYLE STREET
JOB_DESCRIPTION To construct interior alteration to redevelop core areas of the building. Single tenancy only for whole third floor for future tenant improvements. "Pendennis Hotel"
BUILDING_TYPE Malls, Office/Retail (512)
WORK_TYPE (03) Interior Alterations
FLOOR_AREA 6,565.98
CONSTRUCTION_VALUE 450,000

As I mentioned previously on this site our group is taking over the entire Pendennis Hotel building. I thought that I would share our "book" on the interior development of the project as we enter now our employee recruitment phase. Initially there will be three companies -- all owned by our group -- sharing space in the building for year 1 with some juggling of occupancies into other buildings in years 2 and 3 as all three companies experience rapid growth. RoadShowz North Corp. is a company that specializes in the development of Retail and Hospitality spaces; StreetSeenz North Corp. is a street-furniture-melded-with-avant-garde-communications company and Dezign2the9z, Inc. is a two-headed design company -- 1. Architecture Design in conjunction with Douglas Cardinal Architect and JM (Murray) McCombs Architect & Urban Planner, and 2. Custom Furniture Design for Condo and Apartment Interiors, Street Furniture, and Living Environments (including aquariums, terrariums, paludariums, and vivariums). Our Architectural Group is working on five Edmonton projects and I, personally, am working on a pet concept project along Alberta Avenue for which I hope to solicit ideas and feedback from Skyrise Cities members. The same group is working on two major projects in Ventura, California.
Pendennis Hotel Concept Fulfillment.pdf

Attachments

• Pendennis Hotel Concept Fulfillment.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 521
Last edited:
As I mentioned previously on this site our group is taking over the entire Pendennis Hotel building. I thought that I would share our "book" on the interior development of the project as we enter now our employee recruitment phase. Initially there will be three companies -- all owned by our group -- sharing space in the building for year 1 with some juggling of occupancies into other buildings in years 2 and 3 as all three companies experience rapid growth. RoadShowz North Corp. is a company that specializes in the development of Retail and Hospitality spaces; StreetSeenz North Corp. is a street-furniture-melded-with-avant-garde-communications company and Dezign2the9z, Inc. is a two-headed design company -- 1. Architecture Design in conjunction with Douglas Cardinal Architect and JM (Murray) McCombs Architect & Urban Planner, and 2. Custom Furniture Design for Condo and Apartment Interiors, Street Furniture, and Living Environments (including aquariums, terrariums, paludariums, and vivariums). Our Architectural Group is working on five Edmonton projects and I, personally, am working on a pet concept project along Alberta Avenue for which I hope to solicit ideas and feedback from Skyrise Cities members. The same group is working on two major projects in Ventura, California.
(can't seem to attach the PDF-formatted book -- maybe @Daveography can offer advice?)
Welcome to our street. This should add some more life to this end of Jasper.

@archited It looks like you can upload the PDF to a post, but the Forum no longer automatically provides a link in the post.

But what it looks like you can do is, after uploading the document, copy the link provided to it in Edit mode, and paste that link into the post:

1594052666541.png

Last edited:

Back