What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
same for the building at the west end where the podium is essentially 2 floors. You just need to look at the view from 105 Avenue in earlier pics and you can see that the podium is 4 floors (regular elevations). Look at where the Podium roof is --- hint: it isn't where you say it is. The answer as I said before will be evident soon enough so you don't need to say more -- just wait and see.

As of this afternoon:
IMG_8070.jpeg
IMG_8068.jpeg
IMG_8069.jpeg
IMG_8065.jpeg
IMG_8061.jpeg

^. ^^
the alignment of the lrt tunnel is just north of epcor tower and just south of the long term planning for development above the north half of the parkade. i don’t have a current site plan but this was one of the earlier iterations that shows where it enters the site between the cn tower and the ram and where it exits the site under 105 avenue.
[
IMG_8145.png

^. ^^
the alignment of the lrt tunnel is just north of epcor tower and just south of the long term planning for development above the north half of the parkade. i don’t have a current site plan but this was one of the earlier iterations that shows where it enters the site between the cn tower and the ram and where it exits the site under 105 avenue.
[View attachment 504225
Was the idea to ever have a stop somewhere under the epcor tower?

Back