News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

For the Love of Gawd….I hope to heck this never sees the light of day…..this only helps YYC….we’re thrown a small chewed up bone to the airport. This….this instead of hospitals….. Nenshi will squash this nonsense faster then you can say……..
Nenshi (If he becomes premier) would not be stupid enough to cancel such a revolutionary project for this province. However, if he did, it would show his priorities regarding Alberata's present/future are not in the right place. If Nenshi is the politician I believe he is, he will continue the mass rail project, build the South Edmonton Hospital and fix the healthcare in this province.

This was an announcement to hire someone to put a plan in place for a year from now. We've had other rail plans, not as comprehensive or with same fan-fair but not a totally new idea.

Last edited:

Now Danni pulls funding for the same transit riders she'll hope one day takes her "super trains?" This "train" idea of hers is complete insanity - there is NO money for anything now - how is multi billion plan justifiable? It will NOT see the light of day.

This plan feels like an umbrella to get the C train to the airport, then the rest will be cancelled.

OR

An investment looking for a Pension Fund to back it… like an APP.

Yup! We’re thrown a chewed up ceremonial bone
Although getting the C-train to the airport isn't going to be that hard. There is already C-train stations in the general vicinity of the airport lands. All they have to do is either extend the line from Saddletowne station or create a branch from the blue line directly to the airport.

I think some of the letters speak for a lot of people. Population mobility is important for a growing population. However, schools and health care are also high priority.

Now Danni pulls funding for the same transit riders she'll hope one day takes her "super trains?" This "train" idea of hers is complete insanity - there is NO money for anything now - how is multi billion plan justifiable? It will NOT see the light of day.
Unfortunately, this seems to me like all talk, no action public relations spin again. My first clue was the picture in front of an old train, not even a prototype of a new one.

Unfortunately, this seems to me like all talk, no action public relations spin again. My first clue was the picture in front of an old train, not even a prototype of a new one.
It's called a "stock photo." The Journal just had to supply a picture of a train. You think there's a Clark Kent type on "stand by," when the Journal needs a fresh new pic?

Are you capable of posting anything positive about the project?

Are you capable of posting anything positive about the project?
Is that a rhetorical question? There is nothing "positive" about this project. In case you haven't noticed NOTHING this Premiere does or say or promises will benefit YEG in any way. Her whole spin on the rail, I promise you, is to get "trains" to YYC and run them to Banff. That is absolutely it. All the other phoney baloney she seeps is BS for YEG. She has no interest in benefitting us at all!

So you think she'll cancel a $4.9Billion hospital to spend that same amount X 5 to run trains? Sure she'll spend whatever it takes to get Japanese bullet trains to her beloved YYC and Banff gates, like @Yeggy says - "a rouse just to get trains to YYC, than she'll squash any YEG plans. Haven't we all learned our lesson from this crazy C**T?! She's nuts and will do everything in her power to ruin YEG.

It's called a "stock photo." The Journal just had to supply a picture of a train. You think there's a Clark Kent type on "stand by," when the Journal needs a fresh new pic?
Surely the Journal still has at least one photographer or a reporter who can competently take a picture. If the province had provided something interesting to photograph I expect they might have been bothered to do so.

Back