News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter Sir Novelty Fashion
  • Start date
we're losing our post counts? :O Nooooooooooo!

...not that mine is that high anyway!

Re: bye

Next week or so. Will be using vBulletin software. Site url going forward will be urbantoronto.ca

So how long do I have to find other things to do until it comes back? I can make it a day maybe, but anymore will kill me :)

^yeah i might go jones too! regardless ,i am looking forward to the new and improved urban toronto.

Can my impressive 10,000+ post count be transferred? It's an accomplishment I'm very proud of. Actually, maybe I should be ashamed...

.-- .... .- - .... .- - .... --. --- -.. .-- .-. --- ..- --. .... -

cprpole.jpg

Finally! A chance to change my screen name since my post count is going away anyway!

Good riddance, but I'm impressed on how good this board is for information and discussion and debate. It will only get better.

It all started because I was annoyed with skyscraperpage and wanted a place where Torontonians could have thoughtful discussions on architecture and city issues without trolls and 10 year olds fighting with each other. I remember our first few days when it was just Alvin and me talking about this new project about to start called cityplace.

Ahhh... memories.

Goodbye ol' girl. You weren't always pretty or co-operative, but you usually got the job done.

wow...I joined sometime in '02, this board survived the Great Blackout in '03, numerous hacker attacks :)@) and me moving to Calgary, now the fourm is moving to a better server, and I'm debating thinking about moving closer to home....thanks for the great times!

Only reason we're moving the site is to depopulate Calgary. That town is getting a little too big.

Back