News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

What a farce, surprised he rolled over on this. Bizarrely, by saying it's "homophobic" for Trudeau to "engage with international leaders in the bathtub", the critics are implying that all international leaders are men.

There was also a second comment made after Pierre Poilievre asked Trudeau if he visited Consul General Tom Clark at the new residence on his recent trip to the U.S.

"Did Tom get the top bunk?"

With all the laughing it wasn't clear who's voice made that comment which I could see as being interpreted as more homophobic (as in was Trudeau the bottom).

All pretty junior high behaviour anyway - which is not surprising for House of Commons.

There was also a second comment made after Pierre Poilievre asked Trudeau if he visited Consul General Tom Clark at the new residence on his recent trip to the U.S.

"Did Tom get the top bunk?"

With all the laughing it wasn't clear who's voice made that comment which I could see as being interpreted as more homophobic (as in was Trudeau the bottom).

All pretty junior high behaviour anyway - which is not surprising for House of Commons.
This whole thing is just so juvenile and is beneath a party wanting to be taking seriously as a future government - shape up! Then they get offended when they are called out for it.

Lest we forget, I believe this new residence is replacing an old existing one and it was funded by the sale of the old one, so no extra cost to the taxpayers.

There are a lot of government decisions that can be criticized, but really this is not one of them. This is just a cheap attempt to pander to a certain crowd through misinformation and innuendo.

Back