News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I believe you probably need to serve most major markets in this country to be successful. Ignoring some just gives an opening to the competition.

Which is ironically why Flair got up and going - they saw some under served markets. Now they are big enough and they need to expand further.

Capture.PNG

So the day after their YYC announcement, they come back and do YEG....good on them!!!!

Knock on wood - my Flair flights have been good although a couple of delays of up to an hour, although various factors at play with that.

Last edited:
Likewise, I have flown them several times with no significant delays or problems. Customer service sometimes is so so, but I feel as good as their bigger competitors.

Knock on wood - my Flair flights have been good although a couple of delays of up to an hour, although various factors at play with that.
Same here, no major delays or issues after flying with them from LAX this Saturday back home to YEG.

I just went to and returned from Vancouver using Flair and both times I arrived early. No problems or delays.

I've used Flair extensively over the past 3 years for domestic flights and I can only recall one time where we were slightly behind schedule but nothing major. I'm happy to continue using them and recommend them (actually have people visiting Edmonton from Ontario next month using Flair).

My friend just told me he contacted Travel Gurus in dt Edmonton to book himself a flight to Victoria leaving next weekend for a week.

He was told nearly $400 return for a direct flight on Westjet.

I looked up Flair and a flight on the same dates was $109. I told him and he contacted the travel place and asked why he wasn't told about the Flair flights.

They told him they don't quote Flair because the airline is not reliable.

On that note, I did have Flair flight booked to Vancouver in November (booked a couple weeks ago) and I just got notified the flight has been rescheduled from early afternoon (which I needed to be there by 6pm) to 9:45pm.

So I had to book on AC. And I have to use the Flair credit for something else I guess.

My friend just told me he contacted Travel Gurus in dt Edmonton to book himself a flight to Victoria leaving next weekend for a week.

He was told nearly $400 return for a direct flight on Westjet.

I looked up Flair and a flight on the same dates was $109. I told him and he contacted the travel place and asked why he wasn't told about the Flair flights.

They told him they don't quote Flair because the airline is not reliable.

On that note, I did have Flair flight booked to Vancouver in November (booked a couple weeks ago) and I just got notified the flight has been rescheduled from early afternoon (which I needed to be there by 6pm) to 9:45pm.

So I had to book on AC. And I have to use the Flair credit for something else I guess.
Funny thing is that Flair has had better on time performance and flight completion than both Air Canada and WestJet this summer.

I was at the airport last Saturday and noticed there were 6 delayed flights all WS and only one early arrival

Back