8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

'Small and pathetic'? Like this?
90ead9edd3297891f825a989d8f929c0.jpg

You do make a very good point.
The real question is: How long can he last? And who dethrones Caesar Salad? He's been a God-send for Saturday Night Live, but one wonders how long even the humour surrounding him can last?

The man is incredibly dangerous. Not to the world, but to the US. Guaranteed there's very serious committees at this time examining how he can be removed and the protocol of succession. Sure as hell his 'nuclear button' isn't connected. The man had best distrust his own Secret Service guard.

Will Saletan @saletan14h
If you're keeping track at home, Trump has now slapped: Mexico, France, Belgium, Sweden, UK, Germany, & South Korea.

How many more allies will he offend?

The real question is: How long can he last? And who dethrones Caesar Salad? He's been a God-send for Saturday Night Live, but one wonders how long even the humour surrounding him can last?

The man is incredibly dangerous. Not to the world, but to the US. Guaranteed there's very serious committees at this time examining how he can be removed and the protocol of succession. Sure as hell his 'nuclear button' isn't connected. The man had best distrust his own Secret Service guard.

2 terms.

I accidently came across this monologue from Michael Moore's Trumpland again recently. I remember how Trump voters loved it when it was first published, but I was terrified to hear it again now. Moore got so many things right (like, Mar- a-Lago and news report) that his final prediction of Trump being the last president of the US - seems frighteningly possible.

I keep expecting the doors to blow off the White House and about 10,000 little clowns to come pouring out.

Like papa?

Donald Trump Jr. criticizes London mayor only hours after Parliament attack

From link.

Before basic information about a terrorist attack in London was known, Donald Trump Jr. took to social media to blast the city’s mayor.

Roughly two hours after at least four people were killed near the UK Parliament, the President’s son reposted an article from last year where Sadiq Khan spoke about the dangers of living in world capitals.

“You have to be kidding me?! Terror attacks are part of living in the big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan,” Trump Jr. said alongside a piece from The Independent.

Khan’s statements last September came after the Chelsea bombing wounded 29 people with homemade explosives.

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job,” Khan said at the time.

It was not immediately clear what Trump Jr. found so offensive about Khan’s comments that he posted it six months later after an attack in the mayor’s city.

The leader of the Trump Organization was criticized online for his comments in the middle of an incident that resulted in the loss of life.

Is this helpful @DonaldJTrumpJr? Did you even read the article before goading London's Mayor during a live incident?" British journalist Ciaran Jenkins said.

Khan is right. These things happen. We fight against them. But we don't wildly over-react or let them change our way of life," Londoner Tom Coates said, adding that he had lived through IRA bombings and the 7/7 attacks on the London Underground.

As of early evening local time, London authorities said that at least four people including a police officer and the attacker had been killed as 20 more people were wounded when a car hit pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before crashing into a railing at Parliament.

The assailant allegedly got out of the car and fatally stabbed the officer before being shot by police.

Khan said in a statement on Twitter that his “thoughts are with those affected and their families” and expressed thanks to the police and emergency workers who responded.

Since then, the number of dead was increased to 5, at this time.

She had a CANADIAN passport that included her Canadian place of birth (translation: she was BORN in CANADA). Have you even looked at your own passport to see what is on it?
My children were born in Canada and have dual British and Canadian passports. Just because she's born in Canada doesn't mean she can't have passport from one of the countries on DHS' watch list.

At the end of the day, the US can deny entry to non-citizens for any arbitrary reason (ugly, brown, sassy/rude, fat, whatever). If you don't like it, don't go there. Even myself as a caucasian English-speaking male Canuck I've reduced my USA travel, but more out of a sense that I don't want to participate in the madness, and I'm reminded that we have an awesome country here to spend my vacations in.

Last edited:
TDSB won't approve new student trips to U.S.

School board says it may cancel previously scheduled trips if travel restrictions are tightened.

See link.

In the event that any student or staff member is refused entry at the border as a result of U.S. travel policy, everyone on the trip would return home and education director John Malloy would be permitted to cancel remaining trips for this year, according to a motion unanimously approved by trustees.

TDSB won't approve new student trips to U.S.

School board says it may cancel previously scheduled trips if travel restrictions are tightened.

See link.
The sentiment is laudable, but imagine the pressure this puts on the kids with the targeted passports or profiles. So the bus gets to the border and the kid's inability to cross forces everyone to turn back. Maybe school is nicer today, but as a high school student in the 1980s, you'd get a beat down from your classmates.

If there was a preclearance before they boarded the bus, like they have at Pearson Airport. Once they board the bus, they can't exit until after they cross the border... However, it would not be possible because of the cost.

Back