40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
We've fixed a bunch of issues since last week's move. There's a couple of threads that have issues listed that were fixed or still need to be fixed. I'm closing those threads. Please post any issues that we still have within this thread only. It will be easier for me to keep track and easier to then cross them off the list.

Haven't had any problems with 'forbidden 403' for 2 days now. Clicked on Milan Residences in the Development Index and it took me to something in 'Out & About'.

Not sure if this is on your list of issues, but... the login cookies don't seem to stick anymore. I keep on having to relogin after coming back to the site.

Not sure if this is on your list of issues, but... the login cookies don't seem to stick anymore. I keep on having to relogin after coming back to the site.

Try using http://www.urbantoronto.ca if you're just using http://urbantoronto.ca, or vice versa.

As for the problems I'm seeing. The only one so far is I'm seeing & in some forum names in the tab of the page.
So must be some broken html or something.

A lot of the avatars appear to be stretched to some sort of preset UT dimensions. (UrbanShocker has become quite the porker).

Once I reset mine (told the system not to use an avatar) and then re-uploaded my .jpg avatar to UT from my computer again it seemed to work fine.

A lot of the avatars appear to be stretched to some sort of preset UT dimensions. (UrbanShocker has become quite the porker).

Once I reset mine (told the system not to use an avatar) and then re-uploaded my .jpg avatar to UT from my computer again it seemed to work fine.
i had to do the same thing. my disco ball was quite big and pixelated.

subscribed threads in user CP are missing. any way to get them back?

p.s, i know i mentioned this before, hope i'm not being rude, i'm just mentioning it again in this thread since this is the official "issues" thread.

I suppose that the thread numbers won't be the same as before the move, making links in old posts to other UT pages useless.

People you had on ignore came off of ignore.

Last edited:
I suppose that the thread numbers won't be the same as before the move, making links in old posts to other UT pages useless.

you're right. i had a few threads bookmarked in firefox and now their links don't work. :(

The social groups are also gone. I had created a photographer's group, it is no longer available.

I have never subscribed to any threads and now suddenly I am getting emails telling me someone has responded to me.

I cannot figure out how to turn this option off. (Even though I didn't turn it on).

I have never subscribed to any threads and now suddenly I am getting emails telling me someone has responded to me.

I cannot figure out how to turn this option off. (Even though I didn't turn it on).

In your User CP, go to Edit Options, and make sure that Default Thread Subscription Mode is set to Do not subscribe.

After that go to List Subscriptions in your User CP, and delete any subscriptions shown.

It is set to do not subscribe. Either way I deleted the rogue subscription. Thanks.

Also, does anyone else feel some sort of odd pull to go check out Lucky Charm Moose Village? Not sure why.

It is set to do not subscribe. Either way I deleted the rogue subscription. Thanks.

Also, does anyone else feel some sort of odd pull to go check out Lucky Charm Moose Village? Not sure why.

That is an odd one then :p
Have you tried deleting the cookie for the site?

Back