News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

people did not like to see such things as the falling man picture.

It really scares the crap out of them.

keep defending your american friends, it looks good on you.

I absolutely will. I love America and my American family and friends. I criticize and poke fun at them too. I don't share your transparant bitterness.

Tewder:

Actually, Parrish stomped a GWB doll - not the US flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztBGS74ZVpI

AoD

Oops, you're right AoD. Couldn't remember the details but I remember the kerfuffle. Anyhow, I'd stomp on that doll too.

our government demanding an apology was a risky move. what if we didn't get one? what were we to do then?
Pull our troops out and let the yankees clean up the mess they started?

If you leave Afghanistan guaranteed it will go back to The Taliban easily...They are sitting in Pakistan "chilling".

Forget Afghanistan, the war should be expanded into the border regions of Pakistan, like Obama says.

Or we call be like Jack Layton and run to the hills and stick our heads in the sand and have our asses sticking up...

If you leave Afghanistan guaranteed it will go back to The Taliban easily...They are sitting in Pakistan "chilling".

Forget Afghanistan, the war should be expanded into the border regions of Pakistan, like Obama says.

Or we call be like Jack Layton and run to the hills and stick our heads in the sand and have our asses sticking up...

Right ... but Canada alone has little to no power to stop them. We must demand the UN to send more troops in from whatever country ...

It's a back and forth game with no winners right now - we're not improving the situation one bit at the current moment.

I am not saying Canada should invade Pakistan...

I am saying the Americans have to get thousands of more troops inside and really get the job done.

I am not saying Canada should invade Pakistan...

I am saying the Americans have to get thousands of more troops inside and really get the job done.

My point was until then our troops are dieing for nothing other then to do a mediocre job at retaining some form of stability ... which is really debatable.

Seeing how not much has changed over the last while (in terms of new troops) pulling out seems like the right choice at the current moment.

- just to be clear when I say mediocre I'm not criticizing our army - it comes down to technology and people.

Well I do agree that with the current situation we are dying for no reason.

The enemy has ample money and resources in Pakistan where the govt is in chaos.

What a pathetic thing to say.

Thankfully, tewder isn't the king!

:rolleyes:

What's pathetic is your suggesting we pull out of Afghanistan and alter foreign policy with regards to the USA because of some jokes on late night television. I mean, go ahead and argue for a withdrawl for any other reason but that!

promo-who_the_tudor.jpg

:rolleyes:

just a suggestion, but perhaps you shouldn't take everything you read on the internet so seriously.

Last edited:
Harper is traveling to the states this coming week to delivery his message on Fox news network. So much for their high tech media room. What a joke. I wonder how much his trip to the states will cost us tax payers to watch him on the net appear on Fox, His appearance on the "fair and balanced" news program will be great for the coming election (fall?)! His little fish in a big pond act is rather amusing.

Harper is traveling to the states this coming week to delivery his message on Fox news network. So much for their high tech media room. What a joke. I wonder how much his trip to the states will cost us tax payers to watch him on the net appear on Fox, His appearance on the "fair and balanced" news program will be great for the coming election (fall?)! His little fish in a big pond act is rather amusing.

Just cause you mention Fox News, does not mean you are on topic. Instead of ranting at every opportunity, do try once in a while to actually say something meaningful and related to the title of the thread. You should try and contain that Pavlovian urge to respond with some combination of Harper, US, Bush, etc. at the first sight of the word 'Fox'.

Last edited:

Back