News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

That's great that you can still make changes to your layout while it is still on paper-the builder is very accommodating.
I have the final animation for the 2 floors put together. I hope you don't mind that it's a bit of an instructional video I'd like to post on my website to sum up the process we went through here.
If you'd prefer a copy without all the text - just let me know.
It was great to work with you and the best of luck that the rest of the process to occupation goes really smoothly.

Cheers[video=youtube_share;3hBEloq29j4]http://youtu.be/3hBEloq29j4[/video]

Sorry for the late reply - I can't say it enough but you've done an AMAZING job with my townhouse and I'm extremely pleased with the renderings and the video. This really awesome. I like how you included snapshots of my existing and future furniture purchases in the video and the process you walked me through to get the final product. I've been playing the video over and over again to just get a sense of the space and I hope that the actual unit (in terms of dimensions) is close to what you've demonstrated in the video. Thank you so much for taking the time to pull this all together for me and I'll post the actual photos here once we're settled in! :)

Hi, I'm from Ottawa and I too had the same problem. When we renovated our home the living room became smaller than before so we couldn’t place our gigantic furniture set anymore in that place. We even wanted to change the furniture set. So we found out a quality furniture store where we got 2-piece sofa set which was of bonded leather . There were two things which made me suggest this kind of service. Firstly, there were 2 options, either immediate pick up or same day delivery. Secondly we got the furniture set at a rocking prize!!

Sorry for the late reply - I can't say it enough but you've done an AMAZING job with my townhouse and I'm extremely pleased with the renderings and the video. This really awesome. I like how you included snapshots of my existing and future furniture purchases in the video and the process you walked me through to get the final product. I've been playing the video over and over again to just get a sense of the space and I hope that the actual unit (in terms of dimensions) is close to what you've demonstrated in the video. Thank you so much for taking the time to pull this all together for me and I'll post the actual photos here once we're settled in! :)
Just a technology update...I was able to load your model into software that allows you to do your own walk thru. It can also be used as a Virtual model by using your cell phone and a VR headset.

https://www.kubity.com/p/1XN0m5

Back