News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Finally some movement on this one. Contrary to the signage, nobody will be moving in during 2010, however, the hydro line encasements were put up last week and today I noticed a refuse bin, porta potty and a couple workers on site.

5102802587_111818f529_o.jpg

I fondly remember going to the 'Study Hall' a few times while attending U of T, from what I remembered it was more of a bar/lounge/club (with a library theme) than a rave spot.
I really like this part of the city.

I don't like the split level plans and the amount of stairs these units have.

use to be a illegal club operated by a retired police officer..got busted a lot of times...this place was bought for $1.2 million about 4 years ago...nice profit if they sell each unit for the insane prices..

I will be nice to return this corner to the land of the living after 15 years of purgatory, and to do so without a blockbusting development precedent.

use to be a illegal club operated by a retired police officer..got busted a lot of times...this place was bought for $1.2 million about 4 years ago...nice profit if they sell each unit for the insane prices..

Would love to hear more. I remember taking a very obnoxious friend to this place and leaving in a hurry with my friend trying to fight all of the bouncers. Little did I know we both could have ended up on the Cherry Beach Express.

There's some rather nice brick cladding gone up in the past week or so - I'll try to get a shot of it.

Back