What is phase 2? Playground? we share the amenities ;-)

I am on top of Garrison point, March 2020. Anyone at lower level?

Same here.. Original occupancy was October 2019, then got moved to December 2019, got "final" notice of March 2020. Top floor of Garrison Point as well.

Howdy neighbour :)

Same here.. Original occupancy was October 2019, then got moved to December 2019, got "final" notice of March 2020. Top floor of Garrison Point as well.

Howdy neighbour :)
I am on 28th floor ;-) exact same occupancy change...It does not looks very optimistic for March though, no lights at night or in early morning. I believe they are prioritizing lower floors

I am on 28th floor ;-) exact same occupancy change...It does not looks very optimistic for March though, no lights at night or in early morning. I believe they are prioritizing lower floors

Do you think they have started moving any floors in yet? Or did it all get pushed back to early 2020?

I got a notice also for July 2020, Playground Floor 8

Do you think they have started moving any floors in yet? Or did it all get pushed back to early 2020?

I got a notice also for July 2020, Playground Floor 8
No idea of Playground, sorry. Normally the occupancy starts 12 months after you see windows on your floor

Just out of curiosity - if one has purchased a parking lot at either phase 1 and 2, how is a spot allocated?
Random allocation? Selection by buyers, by priority?
I believe it is random; I asked during our colour selections.

Anyone getting PDIs for phase 1?

our realtor reached out and said we should be getting PDI notices a couple weeks before our final move in date which is in March.

We’re on top of Phase 1 so I’m assuming lower floors are doing their inspections soon?

Anyone getting PDIs for phase 1?

our realtor reached out and said we should be getting PDI notices a couple weeks before our final move in date which is in March.

We’re on top of Phase 1 so I’m assuming lower floors are doing their inspections soon?

Haven’t gotten ours yet, but was told I should expect it in the next week or so as our move in is beginning of February (9th floor).

When we bought a pre-con condo, PDIs and move-ins were scattered all over the building. We were on a high floor and moved in quite early while others on much lower floors didn't have their units ready. You never know.

Does anyone know what to expect with the common elements during occupancy? I'm curious if the gym or pool would be ready during this period, or if this comes after all the units are occupied.

When we bought a pre-con condo, PDIs and move-ins were scattered all over the building. We were on a high floor and moved in quite early while others on much lower floors didn't have their units ready. You never know.

Might be those lower units were those still being used by the exterior elevator(s)?

Does anyone know what to expect with the common elements during occupancy? I'm curious if the gym or pool would be ready during this period, or if this comes after all the units are occupied.

AFAIK, gym and pool are completed well after occupancy has started (if not after occupancy is completed). There's money to collect for occupancy, not so much for the common elements.

Might be those lower units were those still being used by the exterior elevator(s)?
Not in my case -- the elevators were gone. It could have something to do with the trades -- certain finishes, for example. I know that one of the flooring choices had been on backorder so that could have been it. There are so many variables.

AFAIK, gym and pool are completed well after occupancy has started (if not after occupancy is completed). There's money to collect for occupancy, not so much for the common elements.
That's also my understanding -- I believe they have 6 months after either registration or occupancy (I believe it's registration) to get the amenities completed. In our case, it was to the day.

Back