News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

I believe they are focusing on the river area for the rest of this year, and will handle the more southern parts of the park next summer.
I'll try to remember to take a few pictures of what's currently fenced off when I go through in a few hours. I'm usually booking it through that area, so I may forget lol.

22-034+AVALON+SETON+MU+view+1.2+EDITED.jpeg
I think I’ve found what’s being built south of the Long & McQuade in Seton. Looks promising. Based on the massing of the townhome portion (building 1 in site plan) I think this might be the design. Nothing has been dug yet for the 5 story building. Looks like phase 1 is probably building 1 and 2 townhomes. They’re moving very fast though.

22-034+Seton+Marketing+Site+plan+.jpg

22-034+AVALON+COMBINED+Garden.jpg

22-034+AVALON+COMBINED+02.jpg

Looks like it could be really nice if it was more uniform and they left out all those weird angles. Are we evolving from the random rectangle era to the random triangle era?

Will love to see Hardie Panel and Easy Trim random triangles. Yeesh
The section I fear will be easy trimmed is the townhomes not the mixed use building. There appear to be hardie panels in that spot on the rendering. Across the street is easy trim central on the affordable housing complex beside the fire station.

So far the windows look high quality with black trim and I like the inset balconies.

IMG_7691.jpeg
IMG_7693.jpeg

Lots of stuff in Seton going on, not even counting all the cookie cutter 4 story condos further south. Here are some updates:

IMG_7768.jpeg
IMG_7771.jpeg
IMG_7774.jpeg
IMG_7785.jpeg
IMG_7784.jpeg

This looks like utility work for another retail section of the entertainment district area.

IMG_7744.jpeg

Massive elevator cores right next to the road leaving Superstore. Have no idea what project this is:

IMG_7764.jpeg

Last edited:

Back