News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Those townhomes look like they could be a modular build.
They are definitely modular. I saw them all lined up like oilfield camp trailers about a week ago and they looked like they had just been unloaded from trucks off the road. I was not sure what they were for until I saw this update! With a mobile crane rented for a day they would have just picked them up and placed them on their piles pretty quick! Interesting that this technique is being utilized in permanent housing construction now.

Lots of stuff in Seton going on, not even counting all the cookie cutter 4 story condos further south. Here are some updates:

View attachment 598927

You can actually see their staging area for those modular units in this photo from @O-tac . This photo is looking South from the Hospital and you can see the white wrapped modular units just south of the Blue/White/Red condo in the empty lot there. So I guess they drop them all off there, then move them over to the site to install when the crane is ready to put them in place.

You can actually see their staging area for those modular units in this photo from @O-tac . This photo is looking South from the Hospital and you can see the white wrapped modular units just south of the Blue/White/Red condo in the empty lot there. So I guess they drop them all off there, then move them over to the site to install when the crane is ready to put them in place.

I’m not sure if those are for that project as that lot is a block south of their lot on the other side of the Fire station on Seton Dr. I have wondered what those are for though. Will have to take a closer look. They might have said Brookfield on them. This project is by Avalon.

I actually spoke with someone at Avalon earlier today and confirmed that they are the builder. Sounds like the mixed use building which will include their office will be a later phase. They’ve also done Zen in Seton.

Unfortunately nothing on SRC map or DMAP, but I kind of recall a developer buying the land and submitting a land use back maybe 6 years ago?

Back