News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

4th definitely holds promise. There are a few things in the vicinity presently and it will soon have development on almost all the blocks immediately straddling the underpass. That's a rarity, particularly as you go west. The other thing that could help is Grosvenor's stated plans to push Mission north of 17th. Maybe in a half dozen years 4th will serve as the key north South connection.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say Grosvenor wants to push Mission? north of 17th Ave. They want to change The neighbourhood boundaries ?

Centro on 20th and Centre Street has some cladding up now. Fairly basic coloring.

IMG_2134.JPG IMG_2133.JPG IMG_2132.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2134.JPG
    IMG_2134.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2133.JPG
    IMG_2133.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 231
  • IMG_2132.JPG
    IMG_2132.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Centro is very vanilla literally and figuratively. It reminds me of the Torode Inglewood building. The Moda design is more what I like to see.

Pretty neat project from MoDA. It would be way out of the box anywhere in the city, but in Bankview it'll look like it was dropped off by a flying saucer.

Centro is very vanilla literally and figuratively. It reminds me of the Torode Inglewood building. The Moda design is more what I like to see.

When I first saw the brick go up on the podium, I was excited to think it might be finished nicely .. With its lack of balconies and flat appearance, I was concerned about it going full-Torode-Inglewood .. Now after seeing the cladding and clashing colours, I'm disappointed to see how it's being finished

It's looking like it will be a lot like the Torode's, but I think the light colors will be better. Here are some from yesterday, you can see the darker blueish-gray now going up.

IMG_2149.JPG IMG_2148.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    848.1 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_2148.JPG
    IMG_2148.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 200
Hi guys, just came across this forum. Thanks for the complements on our BV20 project! The developer is RNDSQR and the project is now in for DP with construction slated for fall of this year.

Hi MoDA, that's really awesome of you to share! Feel free to tantalize hints about any other amazing projects . ;) :p

Back