News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Have there been any renderings of this assisted living development in inglewood posted? I noticed the other day that there was a concrete pour happening, looked like they were pouring columns on L2.
View attachment 396395

Edit: Answered my own question, looks like it is the the YWCA Sherrif King rebuild:
View attachment 396397
The land use amendment for this one (a tweak to allow 2 additional units) goes to CPC this week:
Report, Background, DP Summary
1655137396628.png

1655137416344.png

Anyone have any more insight into what the "Upper Plateau Separation" that's currently being worked on 10th street in Sunnyside, will look like? I haven't been able to find much insight, or any visuals, online but am curious as there are some strange looking structures being built. I'm hoping that apart from the flood presentation measures, they do some upgrades with landscaping and pedestrian/bike access up the hill.

Anyone have any more insight into what the "Upper Plateau Separation" that's currently being worked on 10th street in Sunnyside, will look like? I haven't been able to find much insight, or any visuals, online but am curious as there are some strange looking structures being built. I'm hoping that apart from the flood presentation measures, they do some upgrades with landscaping and pedestrian/bike access up the hill.
Believe no structure will be left above ground - there will be an outfall extending from the shaft built to retrieve the TBM, and some equipment in the shaft.

Back