News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Saw that Junes Deli in Highlands is closed. Windows are papered over and there is a sign in the window saying they are closed.

The old SB on 109st is pending or leased now, but I am unsure as to who is backfilling.

I wonder when the 9888 location will open:
A76343B8-6582-4D28-82DB-D1098E36461D.jpeg

In a quick period of time with a restaurant group creating (3) floors, of Restaurant/Lounge/Nightlife experience. The build out consists of roof top heated patio, South facing, over looking Jasper Avenue and River Valley, combined with a 2,000 sq/ft floating cement cantilevered second floor and private room over looking 6,000 sq/ft of main floor Restaurant /Lounge/ Dance Floor, combined with high-end imported European millwork and finishing's, state of the art sound and lighting with rotating feature food menu.

In a quick period of time with a restaurant group creating (3) floors, of Restaurant/Lounge/Nightlife experience. The build out consists of roof top heated patio, South facing, over looking Jasper Avenue and River Valley, combined with a 2,000 sq/ft floating cement cantilevered second floor and private room over looking 6,000 sq/ft of main floor Restaurant /Lounge/ Dance Floor, combined with high-end imported European millwork and finishing's, state of the art sound and lighting with rotating feature food menu.

Will be called Reign Lounge and Restaurant.

There is one with the same name at the Fairmont Royal York.

Reign Lounge and Restaurant

Every place has its gastronomical specialty...

Video on AYCO Bakery Cafe on Jasper Ave

So hot and sexy!
I'm talking about the cafe, of course.

Hit up Huma (99st/Argyll) last week. A lot of folks recommended it to me and generally it did not disappoint. It was quite busy at lunch (which was nice to see) and had wonderfully friendly staff.

-Pico de Gallo - simple, delicious

-Molletes - chorizo, beans, cheese paired with a fantastic torta

-Fish tacos - simple, crisp, yum

-Al Pastor - tasty, but my only gripe was that I want these to have the fat rendered and dripping... these didn't quite get there and so were a bit dry. Loved the pineapple addition and nothing a bit of sauce couldn't make up for.

Back