News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Not here to crap on them or anyone who takes a chance on starting a business, but I don't even think they made it two months. They opened mid June, and I think the last time I saw them actually open was over two weekends ago.

Different name but the same incompetent management/staff, yes?
I think it is fairly obvious, but if you start something new you need to impress almost everyone who comes in the door with great service, good quality and reasonable prices, so they will come back and tell others.

From the comments here, this place seems to have done the opposite. It is a very bad sign when you have to change the name so soon and of course it does not solve the underlying problems.

A replacement for the JMT space

20240822_162407.jpg

Not sure how I feel about a BC brewer coming here and setting up shop in Beaumont. Beaumatians are loyal to Sea Change. Are we big enough for 2 brew pubs? Maybe

Not sure how I feel about a BC brewer coming here and setting up shop in Beaumont. Beaumatians are loyal to Sea Change. Are we big enough for 2 brew pubs? Maybe

That is quite random and unexpected. Of all the BC brewers too, I wouldn't have expected Old Yale.

Would love to see the Yellow Dog/Neighbourhood brewing guys do something in Edmonton though.

Back