News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Another location for District coffee in Campus Tower beside the barber shop facing the Timms centre. Reno work seems to be going on 20240905_153715.jpgin

Last edited:
Their lease was up, no renewal. The never-ending road construction on 100 Ave and 103 St likely didn't help matters.

Edmonton must be a few years behind the times. Where's our food halls?

Dont' want 'em. This is the only I've gone to.....try getting in some grub for under a Million bucks for a family....good luck....lol

In addition to Station Park, I think Scotia Place downtown is now being renovated to have a food hall. I believe the old YMCA space is supposed to be one also, although not sure what is happening with that one.

Maybe they could have one in the Stantec building too, that seems already set up for some type of food space on the second floor.

Dont' want 'em. This is the only I've gone to.....try getting in some grub for under a Million bucks for a family....good luck....lol

The ones in Europe are super cool, not outrageous and a true new social experience that's family friendly.

In Prague they were the bees knees.

Edmonton must be a few years behind the times. Where's our food halls?

EPIC market first opened as 5th Street Food Hall on 105th st near MacEwan in 2021, was a cool place to try different food. Not sure what is happening with the original location now, can't seem to find it on google.

Back