News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

The Paris Baguette looks like a nice spot to grab a coffee. I would definitely prefer a spin off of Mercado or Spinelli due to the local ownership, but they didn't pay up for the space. I hope this location succeeds.

I was thinking today that Oliver could use something like the Mercado in St.Albert. Maybe in MB2 or something...

The Paris Baguette looks like a nice spot to grab a coffee. I would definitely prefer a spin off of Mercado or Spinelli due to the local ownership, but they didn't pay up for the space. I hope this location succeeds.

I was thinking today that Oliver could use something like the Mercado in St.Albert. Maybe in MB2 or something...
Having a Mercado or Spinelli in Old Strathcona would probably be quite successful; I do wonder if they've ever taken a hard look into opening something in the area?

It sounds like there's an Italian grocery type of thing by the Corso group going in Citizen in Oliver, which will likely somewhat fill that void.

Been over 20 years since I have been to Chianti s on white. Pretty good. I great service. And that $ 50, gift card helped out. Plus they have been loyal supporters of Edmontons cycling community.
Anyone know what's going on with the upstairs space where Rally/former Billiard Club is? They closed for "renovations" probably close to a year ago now, but I heard it was due to structural issues with the building.

The building is also now listed for sale.

I could see someone buying it and adding structure to the south of it to add housing while preserving the building and most of the interior.

Lots of news:

Community Pizza is closing. Never had a chance to try it out!

It looked empty when I walked by - hope that changes soon.

20231018_131320.jpg

Back