News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

I like having both and choice. But ya some great cafes lately, been going to Obj3cts a lot.
Well, there's still a couple left and I'm okay with that. I'm just thinking back to how it wasn't that long ago that EVERYTHING was Starbucks and Second Cup with no real space in the market for this kind of thing to take hold. The whole mass extinction event that they went through is a key part of how we ended up with this interesting diversity.

So the new strip mall on Gateway Blvd north of 34ave is seeing a ton of new food retailers. I'm quite impressed how quickly those spaces are filling up quickly. According to the leasing sign 80% occupied already.

Also the sign has now been installed for the Chipotle on Calgary trail.

Finally went to Ralphs Fried chicken yesterday. ( wife and I were out and we agreed on a quick snack). Holy crap is that good. And the Taters with gravy. Id go back just for that.
I see that the new Queen Mary Park location that I'm biking by regularly on my Blatchford to Downtown route opened at the start of the month. I will have to try them next time I'm feeling like I need a few thousand calories of something (this happens on occasion, especially during winter biking season).

Last edited:
I see that the new Queen Mary Park location that I'm biking by regularly on my Blatchford to Downtown route opened at the start of the month. I will have to try them next time I'm feeling like I need a few thousand calories of something.

Where exactly is this location?

Where exactly is this location?
Oh right. I suppose that's an important detail. It's actually on the ground floor of a rather nice new apartment building, really showing the advantages of multi-use zoning.

Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 10.49.44 AM.png

Back