News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Until the tracks to London are brought up to standard that will support 100mph trains, its a lost cause for not only the city, but the ones between them to be service by GO, let alone VIA.

Railways created new towns and cities as well help them to grows until the car came along.
It isn't just London, but they talk of going to Bolton, Cambridge and Bowmanville. I am not thinking of just the one location, but as they add to the existing network, my hope is that somehow, discussions happen at the local council level to ensure that the growth will be not just sprawl.

It isn't just London, but they talk of going to Bolton, Cambridge and Bowmanville. I am not thinking of just the one location, but as they add to the existing network, my hope is that somehow, discussions happen at the local council level to ensure that the growth will be not just sprawl.
All tracks from Windsor to Kingston, Buffalo to North Bay should be all 100 mph to 125 mph if we want people to use Transit/RER in place of the car.

All tracks from Windsor to Kingston, Buffalo to North Bay should be all 100 mph to 125 mph if we want people to use Transit/RER in place of the car.
As a blanket sentence, this is complete nonsense: even if we had Hyperloops travelling between all CMAs and CAs, there would still be people insisting on driving their own cars. Instead, we should look at the modal splits and market sizes for various O-Ds and then decide where there are opportunities for the rail market share to grow…

Back