News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Eglinton GO Station is slowly getting more complete. Noticed for their first time the platform lighting on today for part of the platform.

This tweet posted today: "Lakeshore East: here's a peak of the entrance to the Small’s Creek culvert (water drainage tunnel) in Toronto. The recently completed 2 metre diameter steel pipe will replace the existing culvert. This work is part of expanding the rail corridor to enable a future fourth track!"

1699893015206.png

If you go to the Barrie Line "what are we building site" and click "Caledonia GO" you will see that the site has been taken down. Perhaps it has been cancelled until further re-announcement.

This tweet posted today: "Lakeshore East: here's a peak of the entrance to the Small’s Creek culvert (water drainage tunnel) in Toronto. The recently completed 2 metre diameter steel pipe will replace the existing culvert. This work is part of expanding the rail corridor to enable a future fourth track!"

View attachment 519868

That is a very old pic, I posted a newer one somewhere, probably up thread.

That goes back to summer at least, as seen in the vegetation.

That is a very old pic, I posted a newer one somewhere, probably up thread.

That goes back to summer at least, as seen in the vegetation.

Good point and thanks. I'll try to remember in the future to mention that when they post these types of pics, they don't usually include dates so it's possible a newer one has been posted here and/or this exact pic hasn't been posted here.

Good point and thanks. I'll try to remember in the future to mention that when they post these types of pics, they don't usually include dates so it's possible a newer one has been posted here and/or this exact pic hasn't been posted here.
I missed the initial pic, but gotta say it's impressive to see such a sizable pipe. I remember trying to find the culvert outlet on the downstream side a couple times and it was impossible to see.

Back