News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Via an email reply from Metrolinx.

Let's translate so we're clear that we're all spitballing here (whihc is fun and welcome and the purpose of this thread, no?):

Blah blah boilerplate promo sentence from Minister's Office blah blah blah. The work isn't directly related to West Harbour, it'll have impacts though.

Blah blah describing the work as you already know blah blah. Blah blah blah this is what the problem you already know is blah blah. Blah blah benefit of the work you already know blah blah. Here's a pat on the back for your time.

One skit from the Royal Canadian Air Farce I remember was when they parodied a speech from the throne in the Mulroney Era. It went thusly;

Good thing, good thing, good thing
Good thing, blarney, boast, bull sh*t
Greatest Government in the history of Canada!

Replace greatest government in the history of Canada, with greatest transit provider in Canada and you have public communication from Metrolinx!

^ try emailing Metrolinx to see what they'll say: TorontoEast@metrolinx.com
Good idea, thanks. Their response on Danforth plans and construction:
There is no plan in place yet for future construction at Danforth GO. This will be part of our next work phase, On-Corridor.

We will communicate with the community when this begins, and what the construction plans are.
I find this a bit hard to believe given there's track construction underway on both sides of the station already. We will see I guess 🤷‍♂️

Back