News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.2K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

^ I wonder if CN has a priority wish list for diamond removals. In Canada, I wonder if the CPKC-CN crossing west of Winnipeg is near the top of the list and Doncaster is down the list.

Another angle for the West Harbour track tie in track segments. @crs1026 is there another term for these?

Screenshot_2024-09-27_200048.jpg

FB_IMG_1727481823081.jpg

Once the double tracking is completed around Milliken station all that remains is double tracking Kennedy to the Lakeshore corridor.

In the future state of 15-minute service to Unionville how does commuting past UV work? Is it via bus? Does every second train progress to Old Elm? I realize this is several years away.
In their list of planned projects they have building a second platform at Mount Joy. It's 15 minutes from Unionville to Mount Joy so that would enable 30-minute bidirectional service as far as Mount Joy with a 30-minute layover, or as far as Stouffville with a 10-minute layover. Until that second platform is built, service north of Unionville will need to remain hourly off-peak and there can't be any counter-peak service north of Unionville.

Back