News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I wonder is part of the intention of the Great Void of Kennedy is to be snow storage?

Since the SRT ramp is now surplus to requirements and presumbly for removal, does GO / might GO have any intentions regarding lengthening of the West platform northward to roughly equal length with the East one? According to Metrolinx’ notice the west platform can only open doors on 6 cars

1700267301029.png

I wonder is part of the intention of the Great Void of Kennedy is to be snow storage?

Since the SRT ramp is now surplus to requirements and presumbly for removal, does GO / might GO have any intentions regarding lengthening of the West platform northward to roughly equal length with the East one? According to Metrolinx’ notice the west platform can only open doors on 6 cars

View attachment 521032
Views of the shorter West platform.
DJI_0016-2.jpeg

DJI_0041.jpeg

DJI_0014.jpeg

View attachment 521032
Ultimately, yes. But first and foremost, there needs to be a plan to double-track the section down to Scarborough Junction. As of right now, it does not appear that there is one.

Dan

Today George and his crew installed my winter wheels and I took the drone to grab some shots while I waited. :)

(For those who know George, some of his issues with Metrolinx have been resolved)

Feel free to correct me if any of these descriptions are wrong.

Dundas and Logan - Looking North East
Dundas and Logan - Looking North East v2.jpeg

Dundas and Logan - Looking North West
Dundas and Logan - Looking North West .jpeg

Logan - looking North
Logan - Looking North.jpeg

Looking North East towards Dundas
Looking North East towards Dundas.jpeg

Dundas - looking west
Dundas and Logan - Looking West .jpg

Queen Street - looking North
Queen Street - Looking North.jpeg