News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Put hydrogen related posts here

I very much appreciated starting that hydrogen thread but, for myself and I think others as well, I have stayed clear of it because it's about the hydrogen economy. Our move to hydrogen is a given but that includes everything from electrical production, waste water, recycling, petrochemicals, agriculture, fueling our cars, and heavy manufacturing and industry. This forum is about people who want to talk about transportation and specifically the electrification of GO.

I think the thread would be far more relevant and well patronised if it was geared strictly towards hydrogen and it's impacts on urban transit.

I very much appreciated starting that hydrogen thread but, for myself and I think others as well, I have stayed clear of it because it's about the hydrogen economy. Our move to hydrogen is a given but that includes everything from electrical production, waste water, recycling, petrochemicals, agriculture, fueling our cars, and heavy manufacturing and industry. This forum is about people who want to talk about transportation and specifically the electrification of GO.

I think the thread would be far more relevant and well patronised if it was geared strictly towards hydrogen and it's impacts on urban transit.

I'd say its far from an inevitability with solid state batteries just around the corner

Date for the next virtual open house.

Snip-it_1605026773323.jpg

FRom my reading of that, the only GO expansion update will be on the Don Valley layover yards and not on electrification.

Back