News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

4 of the Series II rebuilt cab cars are here, including 206 which I initially was told was at Whitby.
IMG_5983.jpeg

Have to say, it seems MX has finally gotten around to repainting the cars into the two tone scheme. Have counted a lot of 26xx cars that are now in the MX scheme.

So as the London train draws closer to it's end, I'm guessing that the F59PHs will be put back on only 6 car trains?

Yup! A $19 million painting contract was awarded last year.
I saw that a while back

150 cars or so, that has me curious since there are only 94 Series VII cars (some of which are currently undergoing refurbishment), so I wonder which of the other 60 or so cars will be repainted.

I saw that a while back

150 cars or so, that has me curious since there are only 94 Series VII cars (some of which are currently undergoing refurbishment), so I wonder which of the other 60 or so cars will be repainted.
Wonder if the contract includes locomotives. I’d assume so? And if it does, I wonder if they bother painting the F59s. They seem to be on their last legs.

Wonder if the contract includes locomotives. I’d assume so? And if it does, I wonder if they bother painting the F59s. They seem to be on their last legs.
Idk. Seems only coach based for now. Part of me wonders whether they won’t bother to repaint most of the MP40s since they may get retired once electrification arrives.

By the way, I heard GO 211 was sent to Mac Yard for further delivery to Toronto but then sent back to North Bay. Anyone have any info on that?

Back