News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

uncle-jesse.png

Kotsy - Very, very(!) cool picture of the Hoover Dam! I see you've been travelling around the U.S.! Good for you! With the CAD strengthening it's a good time for Canadians to venture south! Safe travels! :)

Kotsy - Very, very(!) cool picture of the Hoover Dam! I see you've been travelling around the U.S.! Good for you! With the CAD strengthening it's a good time for Canadians to venture south! Safe travels! :)

Thanks, buddy! I did the mother of all US trips in May. Flew out to San Francisco and took a train all the way to NYC with stops in Denver and Chicago. The train journey is all "The California Zephyr" and the scenery from SF to Denver is nothing short of incredible! Highly recommended! I want to do the same thing in Canada sometime in the next few years.

Should I Pull Ahead?
by kotsy, on Flickr

Midway Crowds
by kotsy, on Flickr

From The Wheel
by kotsy, on Flickr

3 Rides
by kotsy, on Flickr

Remix
by kotsy, on Flickr

Fire Ball
by kotsy, on Flickr

Just For Fun
by kotsy, on Flickr

Thanks, buddy! I did the mother of all US trips in May. Flew out to San Francisco and took a train all the way to NYC with stops in Denver and Chicago. The train journey is all "The California Zephyr" and the scenery from SF to Denver is nothing short of incredible! Highly recommended! I want to do the same thing in Canada sometime in the next few years.

Should I Pull Ahead?
by kotsy, on Flickr

Midway Crowds
by kotsy, on Flickr

From The Wheel
by kotsy, on Flickr

3 Rides
by kotsy, on Flickr

Remix
by kotsy, on Flickr

Fire Ball
by kotsy, on Flickr

Just For Fun
by kotsy, on Flickr

Kotsy, your trip sounds life-changing, horizons-expanding and culturally-rewarding! Wonderful! :)

kotsy, did you take many pix from the train? ie through the windows? I recently had a train ride from montreal and the windows were unfortunately very rain stained and I found it hard to focus outside of the car.....

kotsy, did you take many pix from the train? ie through the windows? I recently had a train ride from montreal and the windows were unfortunately very rain stained and I found it hard to focus outside of the car.....

All the windows I saw were very clean. Not only that, but they had a "viewing car" with panoramic windows!

That's All, Folks
by kotsy, on Flickr

Back Door(s)
by kotsy, on Flickr

River Blue Hour
by kotsy, on Flickr

Busking in Kensington
by kotsy, on Flickr

West Coast TTC
by kotsy, on Flickr

Train Frame
by kotsy, on Flickr