You'd be crazy to buy any unit in this building, which has been plagued with problem after problem. They might fix your window in 2020 once the crane is removed.
From what I've read in the thread in the Real Estate section, almost all of the problems have been resolved now and most people are enjoying their units. Do you have any personal experience to the contrary?

From what I've read in the thread in the Real Estate section, almost all of the problems have been resolved now and most people are enjoying their units. Do you have any personal experience to the contrary?
I know one owner in the building, and someone who just moved into Backstage (only hear bad stories about L from the construction workers). Friends at L have regretted their purchase and mentioned the building is still going through major issues and the exterior is still not complete. I also know a renter who is trying to break their contract to leave early.

I know one owner in the building, and someone who just moved into Backstage (only hear bad stories about L from the construction workers). Friends at L have regretted their purchase and mentioned the building is still going through major issues and the exterior is still not complete. I also know a renter who is trying to break their contract to leave early.
What kind of issues are occupants still experiencing?

What kind of issues are occupants still experiencing?
You name it. Frustrations from the exterior still not being completed, YEARS after occupancy. Windows not being cleaned, poor building management, leaks, developer refusing to fix issues so the board has to, and so on. Just ask any reputable real estate agent in the know. My agent told me she refuses to show anyone listings in this building.

I also think there are a few unresolved lawsuits from the excessive delays.

If there are pending lawsuits, they will be on the status certificate
Yes, if they are between an owner and the Corporation or between the Corporation and the Developer but NOT if they are between the developer and an owner, I think.

Yes, if they are between an owner and the Corporation or between the Corporation and the Developer but NOT if they are between the developer and an owner, I think.

Correct, great point and I believe they are mostly between owners and the developers.

Wish I could get a better picture of the McGreggor guy. Think I know him (seen him in passing a few times).

Back