Thats a great price point. What floor are you at colinchrisc and what is the tentative occupancy date for your condo ?

22nd Floor. Tentative occupancy date is around June 2013. It's gonna be a long 3 years...er..... I guess November 2013 now.

22nd Floor. Tentative occupancy date is around June 2013. It's gonna be a long 3 years...er..... I guess November 2013 now.

Congratulations on your purchase !!! Why do you say Nov.2013 if the tenative is June.2013 - do you have reasons to believe that occupancy will be delayed for sure - keen to know if anyone thinks - Ultra will be delayed as well ? current occupancy slated at dec.2012 for ultra 20+ floor

Congratulations on your purchase !!! Why do you say Nov.2013 if the tenative is June.2013 - do you have reasons to believe that occupancy will be delayed for sure - keen to know if anyone thinks - Ultra will be delayed as well ? current occupancy slated at dec.2012 for ultra 20+ floor

When I purchased the condo the tentative date was June 2013 but the member above here (luxome) says November 2013 so it's possible it could have been pushed already.
Out of curiosity, which Ultra did you purchase?

I'm at the opposite end of you. I think the Legacy is the least appealing IMO. I do agree that Yorkland has some awkward floorplans but they do have a few good ones.
In regards to the model, after looking at pics, Ultra and Yorkland's suites look almost identical.
In the end, I'm not going to complain since we got the 600 sq. ft. Yorkland at a bargain at a little over 200K.

But again, you are the expert!

Hi, what is IMO?

In My Opinion ~ :)

I'm at the opposite end of you. I think the Legacy is the least appealing IMO. I do agree that Yorkland has some awkward floorplans but they do have a few good ones.
In regards to the model, after looking at pics, Ultra and Yorkland's suites look almost identical.
In the end, I'm not going to complain since we got the 600 sq. ft. Yorkland at a bargain at a little over 200K.

But again, you are the expert!

how did you get that bargain price?

Hi all,

I am going to do colour selection for my suite at Legacy next week. I am wondering if anyone has hints for that. Please share some experience with me.

thanks.

Hey Harrison, how was the experience that you had with the color selection and all for Legacy, did you end up getting any upgrades ? any other advise for the ones who would be going in for color seclection after you :) please share :) thanks

Hi, I didn't get any upgrades. For myself, I think it isn't worth (too expensive) and I have no money. Well, you have two hours and of course you can ask for another appointment to change your mind (within two days). For me, I didn't spend a lot time to decide the colour. I like my colour selections so far. Remember to bring a camera and take photos, so you still can review your selection after you left.

After you chose, we can share our idea and suggestions if you like.

I did the electrical upgrades a while back and posted the options here. If enough people are interested I can describe the "finishings" as well along with price.

I actually have a question regarding the credit given for trading in the kitchen appliances and laundry. I was given the free stainless still upgrade and the credit they are giving me if i decide not to take them seems somewhat low.

They need you to keep the microwave or upgrade it since the microwave hood fan is part of the building code.

These are the stainless steel appliances with prices found at the brick website may of which are discontinued or clearance items

Fridge Frigidaire FRT18HSJS 30 W x 29-7/8 D x 66-1/8 H 699.99
Stove Frigidaire CFEF366GC 29-7/8"*W x 47-3/4"*H x 25-3/4"*D 20 599.99
Diswasher Frigidaire FDB700BFC 24 W x 24 D x 33-1/2 H 499.99
Microwave Frigidaire CFMV157GC 1.5 cu.ft. micro-hood fan 499.99
Laundry Frigidaire MEX731CFS 3.1Cu.Ft., 5.7Cu.Ft. 799.99

Stainless Steel Frigidaire
-Fridge
-Stove
-Dishwasher
-Excluding microwave
Credit given $956

Frigidaire
-Laundry (Washer and Dryer)
Credit given $551

The credit seems to be for original non stainless steel appliances. Has anyone asked for credit on their appliances that didn't get the free stainless steel upgrade? If so, what credit are they willing to give you?

Letter received confirming the occupancy date for my Podium suite at 3rd floor. It has been further delayed to April 8 from the beginning of February. It also states that it would take up to 4-5 months to finish the move in process for the entire building. Just FYI. Anyone else has received the occupancy notice??

Hi all, did any one recieve invitations from Monarch for choosing the settings for their suite in Legacy, Wanted to know what is the consensus on general reviews as for the quality of material being offered as standard vendor samples ? Monarch has a steady quality reputation, just wanted to know if its living upto its reputation for Legacy and Ultra etc, If any one would please share their reviews that would be ideal :)

c78616b1-db55-414e-8c3b-cc9ac95411af_floorPlan.jpg

I was wondering that on the floor plan we could see "thick walls" and then "thin walls" - would it be possible to have wall mounts for LCD tvs on the thin walls (which i understand are dry walls) ? I am not sure and thought i'd ask on the forum as to if these thin walls on the floor map would be strong enough to hold a TV as big as 47 - 55 inch LCD TV ? That would be the only best option to maximize space utilization by mounting it on the wall versus keeping it on a TV floor rack - please share opinions :) Thanks

Back