News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

This is brutal and this is why we are a joke. Spend good money on an amenity meant for families, and it’s occupied by druggies and homeless. Kick these mother fuckers off… can we not have any area that is nice and guaranteed to be free of trouble?? Is that asking too much??
What reason could police use to kick them out though? On paper they are just people hanging out in the park, and in a park where there's literally nothing else to do since there's nothing there but benches and grass patches.

I wish we could have a law against dressing like a loser and making people feel unsafe but how would that ever work?

What reason could police use to kick them out though? On paper they are just people hanging out in the park, and in a park where there's literally nothing else to do since there's nothing there but benches and grass patches.

I wish we could have a law against dressing like a loser and making people feel unsafe but how would that ever work?
Stand there for five minutes until they light up their pipes? If they sat there like normal humans, all good. But that’s hardly been my experience watching druggies

Back