News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
A couple pics of Liberty Village buildings peeking behind Fort York, taken from Lakeshore Blvd.

November142009349.jpg

November142009348.jpg

Well, the weather is certainly working in our favour, and the great news is that they are ahead of schedule.

They aren't ahead of schedule. Back in July the construction workers were saying they were going to top out by the end of October. Well, it's now December and they still haven't topped out.

Theyre also way way behind in starting the cladding / exterior work... Nothing at all aside from the structure can really begin until the building is closed off...

That depends on whose schedule you are going by. The developer's or the construction worker's? According to the developer, they are ahead. Since no one publicly released the construction schedule (I haven't seen one), it's difficult to say who is right.

I'm sure everyone who has a stake in this project would like to move in already, as it has gone on long enough.

here here!

they are pretty slow with the cladding. i guess they don't want any mishaps to happen since they're building bliss right next to it.

The developed told you their planned schedule? They usually just tell me to STFU and keep my opinions to myself when I ask questions or say something they don't like..

In reality the developer can dream of schedules, rain drops and butterflies all day, its the pace of construction which will dictate when people will start moving in.

Hopefully they don't send me another e-mail offering my downpayment back because I ask to many questions and complain about their inadequacies in a public space..

^^ ya it happend.

I didn't think they could refund this late in the game. Maybe we all should send emails to keep up the pressure...that should get them going.

WOW MATT... I can't believe that happened! CRAAAAAZY Stuff. I can't wait till its capped off - cross fingers everyone that this is a forgiving winter!

Back