Are you in Ash? .. and did you clear the Wall?

Last edited:
Are you in Ash? .. and did you clear the Wall?

Hiya Granny,

yes I am in and yes I did clear the wall....JUST!! They were SO WRONG when they said the 8th floor would clear it. I am lucky though and my view is cool....you were right though...I cannot see the park. I LOVE my unit though!! I know alot of people were slagging off the Westbury but I love it...it is perfect for just one person. Are you in your unit as well?

Couple of months to go.
I still like your unit a lot. I liked it on paper and I liked the one I saw for sale the other week. There is not an inch wasted. A really smart design for the amount of square footage.
Congratulations!

Couple of months to go.
I still like your unit a lot. I liked it on paper and I liked the one I saw for sale the other week. There is not an inch wasted. A really smart design for the amount of square footage.
Congratulations!

Thank you! Oh you must be in the west tower?

Any residents on the board?

I've got some time until my move into the west tower but am wondering if anyone here has actually moved in yet - how is Cityzen as a landlord so far?

Cityzen jumps quickly to fix urgent problems like electrical. There are cleaners somewhat often even though the site is still under a lot of construction. Security is around during the day but not at night and they don't hold packages for you at this time. Nothing to harp about right now and everything is going smoothly.

From what I understand a condo board wouldn't be formed until the building registers as before then you're paying the phantom mortgage and don't have any control over condo fees anyhow.

Are the maintenance fees as quoted when you purchased? I think prices have gone up in their price lists from what I recall from when I bought.

Cityzen jumps quickly to fix urgent problems like electrical. There are cleaners somewhat often even though the site is still under a lot of construction. Security is around during the day but not at night and they don't hold packages for you at this time. Nothing to harp about right now and everything is going smoothly.

From what I understand a condo board wouldn't be formed until the building registers as before then you're paying the phantom mortgage and don't have any control over condo fees anyhow.

Maintenance fees are worked into the phantom mortgage until the building registers. I think that anyone's maintenance fees are locked in for a year at projected rates. Usually they are low since they are projected 3-4 years in advance and rise after the first year. At my previous residence they rose by about 25%.

ugh! I didn't realize we have to pay our OWN electric bills!! I thought it would be part of the maintenance fees. Man that sux!

It's slightly inconvenient, but you're probably paying less than if electricity was bundled into your maintenance fees.

It's a good thing Ash.
You dont want to be paying for a part of your neighbour's daily personal hot tub use, or my double ovens, do you?:)

Back