News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

I think it is important to point out this was a bus stop, not LRT, but it has a lot of people who use transit even more unsettled now, if that is possible.

I don't think the usual politicians blaming each other is going to accomplish anything - it disgusts me. Just work together and fix it - NOW!!!

Trying not to sound like "hey look, cops" but there's a significant peace officer presence at downtown LRT stations and riding trains today it seems.

Is it possible the Ukrainian refugee wasn't "randomly" stabbed, but (still horrible) was targeted due to his origin? I have heard of a lot of people brainwashed by Putin and Russian propaganda online, then thinking they were going to "be a hero".

Trying not to sound like "hey look, cops" but there's a significant peace officer presence at downtown LRT stations and riding trains today it seems.
I noticed some downtown today too. Some days the LRT is great, no problems, other days not so good. I don't know if that is because of enforcement or other things or some combination of them. I do feel overall an effort is being made and it is getting better, but not always consistently.

Where are the police going to "sweep" homeless people to? Chinatown? I'm sure that will go over well. Just ask Hung Trang and Ban Phuc Hoang!

I doubt that's what's going to happen. If anything, they're going to "sweep" for vagrants with outstanding warrants and arrest them. I don't think they're going to be targeted the panhandlers and non-aggressive homeless folks

Back