News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

balls. $800 for an upgrade they know you cant do aftermarket without replacing the counter or spending a fortune or both.

what were the hardwood floor upgrade prices like? options? everything else i plan on making weekend DIY'ers

after i'm done all of my own upgrades, i will have viewings and then offer my services to the rest of the building, lol

so what's everyone's opinion on the average age of tenants in the first 2 buildings? mainly first time home owners? young family/kids in their 20s? (those are both my opinions)...

My husband is 25 and I am 26, recently married and we're artistic professionals dying to move in already. lol.. our move in date is July 13th...

As for the upgrades we did some in the kitchen but like thicker counter, upgraded back splash and the undermount sink.. we plan on doing the rest of out upgrades as weekend projects, over some time. The upgrades are pretty expensive.:mad:

i wouldn't be opposed to that.

if you dont mind me asking, what upgrades did you do and what price range did it cost you? i'm trying to prepare myself for the meeting without going in there and barfing when they tell me the price

i wouldn't be opposed to that.

if you dont mind me asking, what upgrades did you do and what price range did it cost you? i'm trying to prepare myself for the meeting without going in there and barfing when they tell me the price

Well honestly I cant remember... it was about 2 months ago that we did it I can look at it when I get home but it was a lot... I have a horrible memory. We plan on putting in hardwood later and sprucing the easy stuff up as we go. We also upgraded on the floor for the kitchen and walk in area...

Apparently.. the floors and handles that are at the office are upgrades but the sales reps there told me they came included... So you can get them as part of the deal. The designer was telling us that they are loosing money because they keep telling people they are standard. Make sure you ask them about the flooring, they will not offer it as a standard unless you say you remember that the sale agent said it was. ;)

Apparently.. the floors and handles that are at the office are upgrades but the sales reps there told me they came included... So you can get them as part of the deal. The designer was telling us that they are loosing money because they keep telling people they are standard. Make sure you ask them about the flooring, they will not offer it as a standard unless you say you remember that the sale agent said it was. ;)

I had the same issue, the sales rep told me a bunch of stuff was standard, but I was quickly corrected at the design studio. I am still kind of ticked off about it.

I had the same issue, the sales rep told me a bunch of stuff was standard, but I was quickly corrected at the design studio. I am still kind of ticked off about it.

Hmm the designer was going to give us the flooring but we picked different ones.. He didn't give us the kitchen cabinet handles though that upset me, and it still bothers me as well. It's pretty annoying going in expecting one thing and then getting another.

Hmm the designer was going to give us the flooring but we picked different ones.. He didn't give us the kitchen cabinet handles though that upset me, and it still bothers me as well. It's pretty annoying going in expecting one thing and then getting another.

He was going to give you free flooring upgrade, but not handles worth 180 bucks?

He was going to give you free flooring upgrade, but not handles worth 180 bucks?

Yeah .. it was kind of an awkward conversation.. But he offered the flooring and when, we got to the handles he told us that the flooring wasn't standard and then explained the whole situation with the sales reps and so on. I guess you'd have to be there but yes...

I'll be in M3....more info about the design centre would be great :)

My incentives at purchase were stainless steel appliances and laminate throughout. I don't plan on getting any upgrades except potlights, unless someone can confirm I can install my own?

I'll be in M3....more info about the design centre would be great :)

My incentives at purchase were stainless steel appliances and laminate throughout. I don't plan on getting any upgrades except potlights, unless someone can confirm I can install my own?

If you want potlights, book the design appointment very EARLY! I wanted them as well, and did book earlier than they wanted, but when I came in, it was too late since the electrical had been done, so that was annoying.

They will not leave it in rough for you to put in your own and expect to pay big bucks per light, in the range of 250+

Back