News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

it looks to me that on the rendering you linked to there is an opening on the far right of the north side of m2, it also looks like the driveway pulls in there

i have not asked a sales person nor have i been in the sales office in over a year and a half, so i cannot say with all certainty that the model has this opening and driveway, but i can say that is makes sense for 4 buildings as spread out as these to have more than 1 opening (i'm no condo pro tho, so don't quote me)

also it would makes sense to have an m1/m2 entrance considering how far back construction on m3 is. i would imagine even if they did have the "entrance" at m3/m4 "ready" when we move in, it would be extremely dangerous to have cars entering and exiting so close to the construction site that will be the other two buildings

i could be way off, but i'm going with my gut on this one

Average Age -- In My Opinion Very Mixed

so what's everyone's opinion on the average age of tenants in the first 2 buildings? mainly first time home owners? young family/kids in their 20s? (those are both my opinions)...

These condos have a wide assortment of condo unit types -- i.e. small 1 bdrms to 3 bdrm + den units -- and the area seems to be attracting a wide array of ethnic backgrounds as well. My guess is that it will be a very eclectic mix of university students, young urban professionals, and 2-3 child families.

garage

I was at the sales center today and asked - there is a more non descipt entrance to parking for M1 and M2 under M2 north end,

I noticed the crane was gone from M2 and the digging has started for M3 - anyone else bought in M3? The glass looks good on the balconies and I also hope the new development on the south west corner is low strip mall kind of buildings. I did buy for the view! And I hope to stay for awhile.

All buildings will be sharing the pool and each building will have it's own basic amenities like gym, golf simulator, etc.

The pool will be between M2 and M3.

yes but think about the revenue it will generate for the park and surrounding area. hopefully in years to come the park infrastructure will reflect what they've learned from hosting these large events and eventually downsview will be THE premier venue for ultra-large events in toronto

if toronto ever plans on hosting an olympics, they'd better get downsview in order because it really is the only spot in toronto that could handle such a large event

Has anybody ever asked if we can actually go inside the building yet? just to see? that would be great if we could!

Back