News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

So they never did talk about their plan to get rid of this $64,000 deficit... Should we expect to see another hike in our Maintenance fees then? Or another Special Assessment Fee?

But this time when I rinsed the filter and put it back in ," change filter " ,still flashed on the microwave . I ended up replacing it and still got the "replace filter" message. So I looked in the microwave book and it said that the settings have to be reset after cleaning or replacing the filter to not flash. So I did that and it no longer flashes . The manual also mentions another filter, a charcoal filter at the top of the microwave which should be replaced every six months. I'm not exactly sure where it is and how to remove it. The manual says that two screws need to be removed to get at it. I am not even sure if it can be replaced without removing the entire unit from the cabinet that it is in ? Probably out of 250 units not a single unit here replaced that filter, probably no one even knows it exists.
we have replaced the whole microwave last summer - got almost exact same one just off Orfus Rd.

Hi,

I'm glad to hear there are differences in units. Not all are the same. The exhaust fans in your unit could be a different model; and that makes sense. My model (exhaust fans - QK 150 ES) does not include any filter; and it is so quiet. If you already extract the filter out of the housing, you could trace it back to the manufacture for a new one. Just a curious question, what model of the exhaust fans do you have?

Regards,

...JPL
Ours doesn't have a filter either, I just vacuum it and also the ceiling one above the dryer and the balcony exit point.

I weatherstripped about 50% of the door to keep ,or rather try to keep , odours out of the unit. I hesitate to seal it off completely because the door is deliberately shaved . To seal it off completely would defeat the purpose of having a gap in the doors. I think that the gap is there because if there is a fire in a unit and the smoke can't escape, then the unit would blow up from the pressure, I think . Other than that I don't see why they wanted the gap, unless for air circulation perhaps.
Actually the draft is to keep the fire in your unit. Draft should be blowing into the unit from the hallway.

I think is weird that there is no name or logo or something that is clearly shown. Now we are also getting a Salon there too. I wonder when the remaining two will be filled
Guess you noticed it went out of business (probably had a gov't grant)

Interesting, it could be a new airport entrance, you can see the end of the road and right now is basically a square, so either a roundabout that goes into the airport or a service road for incoming construction trucks for the condos alongside Allen.
That is where Designated Survivors outdoor Washington Capital building was built and destroyed for the TV program.

Back