8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

"Dont know how I feel about all the renters coming in!"

not much you can do about it, so it's probably not worth getting upset over

Question for italjoe.

Joe i think i remember you saying you're moving into M2??
What floor you on?? I still havent heard anything and i'm on the 7th. Last I heard occupancy for me is Sept 9th.

Are we on schedule, or should I be expecting another push back letter??

Does anyone know if people have started to move into M2 yet??

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Question for italjoe.

What floor you on?? I still havent heard anything and i'm on the 7th. Last I heard occupancy for me is Sept 9th.

Thanks

I move in Aug 20th in M2. Got my PDI call last week. There are no more delays. You will probably hear from them by next week.

"GPalltheway" - I bought the same unit as you in M2. I'm disappointed that they shrunk the kitchen space. But, I do like the extra window in the master bedroom.

I have yet to get a PDI call. My original letter said end of September since I am near the top floor.

"GPalltheway" - I bought the same unit as you in M2. I'm disappointed that they shrunk the kitchen space. But, I do like the extra window in the master bedroom.

I have yet to get a PDI call. My original letter said end of September since I am near the top floor.

Don't count on your unit being the same as mine, it could very well be that you get the extra kitchen space and no extra window in the bedroom.

What I have realized is that extra window is making i a pain to deal with window coverings.

Question for anyone who has moved in NOT on the bottom level. Is there a baseboard bellow the door track or does the metal go right to the floor.

thanks!

Question for italjoe.

Thanks

HI there! Thanks for the msg! Yes I am in M2, second floor. My move in date is Aug. 6th. As far as I know everything is still on schedule. Apparently, the first ones to move in on the 1st floor will start on Aug. 5th. This is what the Property Management told me on Friday over the phone.

My PDI appointment is happening on Aug. 4th, two days before the move in date. I think this is the norm for everyone.

My PDI appointment is happening on Aug. 4th, two days before the move in date. I think this is the norm for everyone.

Hey Joe,

I am on the 2nd floor as well. My PDI is Aug 6th (Fiancee is attending, I cant take the day off work) I may come and 'visit' you that weekend so I can sneak into my unit!

Back