News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Hey Joe,

I am on the 2nd floor as well. My PDI is Aug 6th (Fiancee is attending, I cant take the day off work) I may come and 'visit' you that weekend so I can sneak into my unit!

Sure, why not!! I'm not sure what time I'll be there exactly as I will need to get my keys on the 6th? As mentioned here from others the keys can be picked up or delivered anytime between 9-5pm.

My move in date is August 19th, so can I call in and book the elevators for the 19th? or couple days after?

Since you have to book a specific time for the elevators, and you aren't told for sure what time you receive your keys, they will most likely tell you to book your elevator for the day after you get your keys/move in date.

If you're very lucky, you could get your keys early in the morning on your move in date, but they don't tell you for sure so you don't want to end up booking your elevator for 11am only to find you that you don't get your keys until 2:30pm...

Last edited:
Booked my PDI for August 19th... was hoping I could have it on the 20th so I could take Friday off... darn...

Moving in on the 24th... less than a month away! Finally!!

Looking for a parking spot

Hey all... I posted something about a month ago but looking for an extra parking spot for rental.

I called the builder and purchasing a spot is $30K, so definitely won't be doing that.

Anyone who doesn't have a car want to make a few extra bucks renting their spot out. This is quite urgent since we move in very soon.

Thanks

Hey all... I posted something about a month ago but looking for an extra parking spot for rental.

I called the builder and purchasing a spot is $30K, so definitely won't be doing that.

Anyone who doesn't have a car want to make a few extra bucks renting their spot out. This is quite urgent since we move in very soon.

Thanks

That sucks, good luck finding someone. For now I'm sure you can park on the visitor parking (if you don't tell they wont know). Have you asked the sales centre that if they have leftover spaces if they will rent them?

That sucks, good luck finding someone. For now I'm sure you can park on the visitor parking (if you don't tell they wont know). Have you asked the sales centre that if they have leftover spaces if they will rent them?

How does the parking lot work exactly since the lots are not built yet? We park in the visitor spots but do we need a garage opener to get into the underground garage?

I think the builder has extra spots but want to sell them (obviously) instead of rent them out but they would possibly rent on a month to month basis (until someone wants to buy it from them), so looking for a more permanent solution.

How does the parking lot work exactly since the lots are not built yet? We park in the visitor spots but do we need a garage opener to get into the underground garage?

I think the builder has extra spots but want to sell them (obviously) instead of rent them out but they would possibly rent on a month to month basis (until someone wants to buy it from them), so looking for a more permanent solution.

Parking is already finished for M1 and M2, we get a garage door opener but the garage door is not working right now (because of the construction and all) so it is always open. I got my parking spot already but from what I know is that those that are not assigned a spot yet are to park at the visitor parking. Hope this info helps!!

Parking is already finished for M1 and M2, we get a garage door opener but the garage door is not working right now (because of the construction and all) so it is always open. I got my parking spot already but from what I know is that those that are not assigned a spot yet are to park at the visitor parking. Hope this info helps!!

You guys think I'll have a problem parking the u-haul cargo van (regular van size) in the visitor spot for 3-4 days?

EBike & Pets

I have an Ebike I wonder where will i be able to park it and charge :( At my building they didnt mind me parking it at the lobby of the Parking Lot...
Are there any bike racks yet?

Also does anyone have any dogs?

I have an Ebike I wonder where will i be able to park it and charge :( At my building they didnt mind me parking it at the lobby of the Parking Lot...
Are there any bike racks yet?

Also does anyone have any dogs?

I saw some bikes parked in the parking garage. i think you should be fine in there

Hey guys,

I just took a glance through my agreement, and I could not find / can not recall how water service is paid. Are we metered separately like hydro, or is it a shared expense. Perhaps someone who has already moved-in could clear things up for me.

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I just took a glance through my agreement, and I could not find / can not recall how water service is paid. Are we metered separately like hydro, or is it a shared expense. Perhaps someone who has already moved-in could clear things up for me.

Thanks!

Water is part of the maintenance fees.

Back