News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I think people are using it just that in the forums section the admin is not that active. When we post something, it has to be approved by the admin first, and sometimes it'll take days/weeks to get it approved.

It is always best to go down in person, if necessary ,to the Management office if one can do so. More can be accomplished this way than waiting for a reply to a message that was left . The Board doesn't have an office ,so there is no other way of communicating with them though. I also notice a lot of changes here as well and we are not informed as to what is going on and we are left in the dark to speculate.

UPDATE; I received a reply from the Management office. So I guess it is better to message them instead of the Board . I-Need_To_Know is right and I guess that I need to have a little patience to wait for a reply , lol

Last edited:
Does anybody know what is the exact white paint color for bedroom/living room and bathrooms? I need to do an urgent touchup. Thanks!

yaz16, Try asking in the Management office . If they don't know then maybe Liberty Development's head office could help you out with this.

Last edited:
I agree, my guess is that they are most likely repaving because they are working around the entire building. I guess that the Parking Garage that Idomo built won't be enough and that the parking lot is needed as well.

What happened to them retrofitting the lighting in August as per the newsletter? It is November and all the lights on my floor have been out for months, doesn't look very attractive.
Secondly, shouldn't we have received out new budget for the new year?? Don't they need to give at least 30 days notice for any fee increases for December 1?

What happened to them retrofitting the lighting in August as per the newsletter? It is November and all the lights on my floor have been out for months, doesn't look very attractive.
Secondly, shouldn't we have received out new budget for the new year?? Don't they need to give at least 30 days notice for any fee increases for December 1?

It is the same on my floor as well. Soon we will need a flashlight to get around. Just received the new budget today in the mail . When they do our fan coil maintenance they are not providing us with the option of getting our Bathroom Exhaust Fans cleaned at an extra cost . What do the rest of you do with it, do you do it yourself or call someone ?

I love how we have another increase but I don't see anything ever being done in the buildings. The garbage chute is always out, the light are not fixed. And that wording "due to the minimal increase in past years..." Really? Did we not just have an 8.13% increase last year and a special assessment and the year before that 2.5%.

I love how we have another increase but I don't see anything ever being done in the buildings. The garbage chute is always out, the light are not fixed. And that wording "due to the minimal increase in past years..." Really? Did we not just have an 8.13% increase last year and a special assessment and the year before that 2.5%.

It was the purchase of the Superintendent Suite which drained our money. I think that the reason the bulbs are not being replaced is because they are switching to a new type of more energy efficient bulb . I wonder why in this years budget no mention was made of the Superintendent salary, did anyone else notice it ?

It is the same on my floor as well. Soon we will need a flashlight to get around. Just received the new budget today in the mail . When they do our fan coil maintenance they are not providing us with the option of getting our Bathroom Exhaust Fans cleaned at an extra cost . What do the rest of you do with it, do you do it yourself or call someone ?

I was thinking of replacing the bulb myself lol....

It was the purchase of the Superintendent Suite which drained our money. I think that the reason the bulbs are not being replaced is because they are switching to a new type of more energy efficient bulb . I wonder why in this years budget no mention was made of the Superintendent salary, did anyone else notice it ?

Should bring this up for our next meeting.

Anyone noticed the new Barber shop that opened on the side of Sheppard? It was open like 2 weeks ago, but whenever I pass by now, it's always closed. Are they out of business already?

Back