News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Everything sound great. I had a question though, did anyone who has moved in get a Metro Pass or GO Pass for a year? I thought I read somewhere that all condos sold in Toronto came with one.
Thanks for all the info, I was down the other day and the crane on Metropolis and maybe Parkside are up.

City orders condo developers to buy annual metropass for every unit
Posted: December 05, 2009, 7:00 AM by Rob Roberts

Read more: http://network.nationalpost.com/np/...l-metropass-for-every-unit.aspx#ixzz0srXkFzGw

I can tell you that I know that some (if not all of Metropolis & maybe parkside) got this deal. I'm in M1 right now and didn't get it. Personally I rather not since all they are doing is adding the cost to the purchase price. If you want a metropass Just do monthly and claim it on your taxes and you get the tax break.

Wiring is done, you just need the fixtures (light bulbs and somewhere to conect the bulb).

You are correct you pay for your own heat / AC as part of the hidro bill.

Thanks Flaco7. Hope the A/C is in and kicking for you guys who've moved in already... I don't have real A/C at work and I'm dying :(

Re: the free Metro Passes - I too think that this came into effect after M1 & M2 were already started. I'm in M1 as well and have heard nothing about it.... and knowing that nothing is really for free, I wouldn't doubt what others have said here about the cost eventually filtering back down from somewhere (or being hidden in the purchase price). Though... I'll not have much use for a Metropass anymore once I move...

Anyone who bought parking not going to use theirs?

We may need a second car and thus may need a second parking spot. Is it possible to purchase another one? If not, anyone want to rent theirs out?

Anyone who bought parking not going to use theirs?

We may need a second car and thus may need a second parking spot. Is it possible to purchase another one? If not, anyone want to rent theirs out?

Call the sales centre and see what they can do. I believe those who bought a 2 bedroom get first dibs on a second parking spot.

Hi Guys,

For all new homeowners, there are various tax credit available to use upon closing.

I just started a new business and will now be branching off on my own. Looking for new clients that need tax work done.
I figure this is a good place to put my name out there, as I purchased in M2 and I figure there are a lot of new home owners here.

Should you guys require any help or if your looking for a new accountant that specializes in tax, feel free to contact me.

ddipasquale.CA@gmail.com
(416) 520-1510

thanks guys. Best of luck with the move!!

Last edited:
Don't parking come with when purchasing a unit?

It does, but we are getting a second car since we both need to commute by car.

Call the sales centre and see what they can do. I believe those who bought a 2 bedroom get first dibs on a second parking spot.

I think purchasing another spot may be the last resort since I'm guessing it will be a fairly substantial amount. Looking to rent at a reasonable price first if possible.

I hate the fact that the made the kitchen part of the dinning room.

My sentiments as well ... but unfortunately its becoming more and more common to have these linear or L-shaped kitchens which form a part of the dining area

seriously, these "galley" and L shaped kitchens are gross.

at first i though m3 and 4 would be higher end and more luxurious but really, i'm thrilled to have snagged a badass floorplan in m2

I was just informed by my lawyer that we will require insurance with $2 million in liability coverage. Can anyone else confirm that this is correct as this seems high as the insurance policy I set up had a standard $1 million in liability coverage. I was told that I will not be given my keys until I can prove this coverage.

Flaco7, as you have already moved in and gone through this whole process, were you required to prove $2M in liability insurance before your keys were given to you?

Back