News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Spanish speaking lady is also my favourite and I hope she comes back shortly... she tells me of scum tenants who take their dogs outside and don't pick up after their pets which she has to do on a consistant basis which is horrible..

Is anyone else finding the the building and their units ridiculously hot?

Another question, are M1/M2 owners able to enter the parking lot entrance below M3/M4? I know we can exit there, but not sure on entrance

yes you can enter through all garage doors. Otherwise some people with pickup trucks living in m3/m4 wouldn't be able to enter through those tiny garage doors

I'm sort of glad that there will be no food downstairs. But i'm not oppose for starbucks or a dang coffee shop to be downstairs. Even a varierty store would be nice.

If i had money i would open up a coffee/variety store. Would make a killing probably

Peter what can you do, its just the way it is. They could of made every unit 9 ft, but then , the builder would be short one or two floors, which eats into their profits.

Same goes for the parking garage. Its definitely tightly made. Idiots who drive fast getting in and out don't help make it easy down there. There should be stop signs at the intersection areas. Still a few angled mirrors away for optimal safety. I do appreciate how the doors are left opened during peak times of the day to prevent wasting energy.

Anyone from m3/m4 get their property tax bill?? A friend of mine who lives at another newer condo, didn't get theirs until two years later. Do you have to go through a lawyer to get some months to be reimbursed?

Same goes for the parking garage. Its definitely tightly made. Idiots who drive fast getting in and out don't help make it easy down there. There should be stop signs at the intersection areas. Still a few angled mirrors away for optimal safety. I do appreciate how the doors are left opened during peak times of the day to prevent wasting energy.

You might notice some pieces of green tape around the parking garage with writing on them. Those have things like "Stop sign" and "Mirror" written on them. Looks like there should be more posted, except those pieces of tape have been there for months.

Supposedly, a variety/convenience store would still be ok, and not counted as a food place.

anyone have any more updates relating of developing of the area around us?

What is going on with the IDOMO building? I see construction to add floors, i see cars parked there for office workers but the IDOMO sign is still up. I keep wishing it will turn into a loblaws, canadian tire or something else big.

Also how about the downsview business centre that was in talks to be built across the M3 building? is there any updates?

It is also taking a lifetime for the remaining retail stores to go up. But i guess if i were a business owner, i'm not sure if i want to buy a space. There is not a cinch of human traffic around both allen/sheppard sidewalks.

Still I'm hoping for something more than it is now.

"Idiots who drive fast getting in and out don't help make it easy down there."

Agreed, don't forget about the folks that honk their horns at every corner too!

Is anyone annoyed with the garbage chutes at M1 being constantly down with no power or out of service?

Well the Idomo sign is still up because the building is still owned by the same person that owned the Idomo store. In fact I even see him up on the roof of the building supervising the construction there. I don't think there will be a Loblaws or Canadian Tire store because it is going to be all offices as far as I can tell. The ground floor is being leased now by the Children's Aid Society . Supermarkets don't make that much profit and can't pay high rents . That's why you don't see food stores in Malls and see clothing and jewelery stores which have high profit margins.

Peter how do you know these things? same guy from the commercials?

btw i can't agree with you that Supermarkets don't make that much profits. If your talking about a private no name one, maybe but if you are talking about a big chain like Loblaws or even a Chinese supermarket, they make a killing.

Last edited:
some interesting parking changes coming via city hall on DeBoers
it reads like they will restrict the stopping on DeBoers

untitled.jpg

not sure I know how to attach the document
it was a PDF

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 285
parking.jpg
parking1.jpg
parking2.jpg

hi this is more of the same council session if they ever got to it, Between Rob Ford and the Elephants at the zoo, our parking concerns are probably not high on that days agenda.
and yes my husband and I were hoping to make it to the M3 meet and greet

Attachments

• parking.jpg
    parking.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 279
  • parking1.jpg
    parking1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 257
  • parking2.jpg
    parking2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 281
Can anyone here suggest a local Thai place that delivers to our condos? I've been ordering from Thai Basil Garden but I'd like to find an alternative.

Otherwise what other good places deliver? Not looking for any chain pizza places, but maybe a mom and pop pizza place? Italian? Etc...

Mr Greek at finch and dufferin
China Court at bathurst and sheppard
Wakame Bathurst and sheppard
Mandarin Finch dufferin

or go to Justeats.ca

Back