News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

It's luck of the draw, I've seen both. Though the last few nights it's been parking enforcement (from the tickets I've seen on windshields)

2 nights, and typically the ticketing starts between midnight and 8am

Actually, it's 2days (at least it is in M3). You have to be careful bc even the concierge is confused. If you are requesting the pass before midnight then you are getting 1night and 2days. ie. Request at 10pm on nov 13, gives you until 12:00am nov 15 which is really 1overnight.

Hope that's clear?

Actually, it's 2days (at least it is in M3). You have to be careful bc even the concierge is confused. If you are requesting the pass before midnight then you are getting 1night and 2days. ie. Request at 10pm on nov 13, gives you until 12:00am nov 15 which is really 1overnight.

Hope that's clear?

Interesting, thanks for the heads up!

Hey guys.

I got a problem, if anyone can help or provide a feedback.

My dryer that came with the condo, Whirpool YWED7500 , works but there is no heat since last week. It's been used a year and a half . (don't think there is warranty coverage?)

I've tried to turn on and off the circuit box switch and already regularly clean out the lint from the lint and above the machine.

I'm also reading on forums that something could be wrong with the heating element, thermostat in the back of the machine. Hiring a appliance repairman plus parts and labor could cost 200-300 dollars or more, where then its probably better to just buy a new one.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys.

I got a problem, if anyone can help or provide a feedback.

My dryer that came with the condo, Whirpool YWED7500 , works but there is no heat since last week. It's been used a year and a half . (don't think there is warranty coverage?)

I've tried to turn on and off the circuit box switch and already regularly clean out the lint from the lint and above the machine.

I'm also reading on forums that something could be wrong with the heating element, thermostat in the back of the machine. Hiring a appliance repairman plus parts and labor could cost 200-300 dollars or more, where then its probably better to just buy a new one.

Any suggestions?

1 year warranty...unless you get extended warranty.
Try searching on google to see if people have similiar problem with that model and how'd they fix it.
Other than that..........you are S.O.L.

Back