News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I work at East Beaver Creek and 7 and live north of 7 & warden. My original post was comparing to the neighbourhoods that I lived in and I feel that this area is the best place for young families because it's safe and has good schools nearby which alone sets this area apart a lot (I believe ppl living in Majestic Court will be attending UHS and not Bill Crother?).

How long are they expecting the DT markham project to last for?

What I'm more concerned about right now is the development on the huge plot of land south of 7 and east of warden also owned by Times and Kirkor (almost puked in my mouth just typing that out)

I work at East Beaver Creek and 7 and live north of 7 & warden. My original post was comparing to the neighbourhoods that I lived in and I feel that this area is the best place for young families because it's safe and has good schools nearby which alone sets this area apart a lot (I believe ppl living in Majestic Court will be attending UHS and not Bill Crother?).

How long are they expecting the DT markham project to last for?

What I'm more concerned about right now is the development on the huge plot of land south of 7 and east of warden also owned by Times and Kirkor (almost puked in my mouth just typing that out)

That's fine but there are plenty of neighborhoods in the GTA that have good schools around them and are safe. The downtown Markham project will last forever, probably 10-15 years at the very least - and who knows when the Kirkor project will start - I have a good feeling Markham will do a good job regulating what Kirkor can and can't build so I wouldn't be too worried.

purchasers @ Majestic Court would be happy to know that registration of this condominium will happen within 1 week ... Times Group has just submitted their final drawings for condominium approval ~

bye bye occupancy fees ~ :D

congrads rp2004 ... In fact, both Phase 1 + Phase 2 of Majestic Court was registered last week @ the Land Titles Office ... its only a matter of how quickly Times Group can turn around the deeds to purchasers ~

Hello fellow neighbors,

I recently bought an unit at Majestic Court as a resale, and I was just wondering if any fellow Majestic Court unit owner (preferrably purchased the unit directly the builder) can shed some lights on a few questions I have below:

1.) Upon the purchase of the unit, I was given a floor plan similiar to the one here (http://www.majesticcourt.com/flash/floorplans/Unit1C.pdf). Should I have been given a more detailed blueprint from the owner? In other words, if you purchased your unit directly from the builder, did you receive the same brochure, or did you receive a more detailed blueprint of the unit?

2.) My second question deals with warranty for the included appliances (i.e. microwave, dishwasher etc). I understand that these appliances come with a one-year warranty. Upon the purchase of the unit, however, I did not receive any certificate of warranty or paperwork. I worry that should any of the appliances fail in the next few months, then I will not have the proper certificate or paperwork to prove that I am the owner of the appliances. So for those of you who purchased the unit directly from the builder, did you receive any certificate of warranty, or information sheet about the different appliances? (i.e. if I need to buy a replacement part in the future, I need to know what the models are).

3.) I also enrolled in pre-authorized payment plan for the monthly condo fees. The condo fees are due on the first of every month, but I have yet to see this month's condo fee charged against my bank account. Does the condo fee usually gets deducted from my bank account on the 1st, or does it usually take a few days?

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

Cheers,

J

congradulations on your new home in Majestic Court iloveyiyi, the finished product here turned out much better than I thought ...

although I am not an owner in this project, I'll try to shed some light:

(1) A person who purchases directly from the builder would get the same presentation/marketing floorplan as per your PDF link, the difference is they would also get a BLACKLINE floorplan schedule, but no you would not get the architectural drawings or blueprints as you call them

(2) there are definitely warranty certificates that you should get from the seller ASAP

(3) If you have enrolled in pre-authorized condo fees, the payments should come out from you bank account 1 to 2 business days after the pre-determined date ... but since Majestic Court just registered in early November 2008, there could be a small delay in Times Property Management crediting money from your account as they could still be setting up their system.

congradulations on your new home in Majestic Court iloveyiyi, the finished product here turned out much better than I thought ...

although I am not an owner in this project, I'll try to shed some light:

(1) A person who purchases directly from the builder would get the same presentation/marketing floorplan as per your PDF link, the difference is they would also get a BLACKLINE floorplan schedule, but no you would not get the architectural drawings or blueprints as you call them

(2) there are definitely warranty certificates that you should get from the seller ASAP

(3) If you have enrolled in pre-authorized condo fees, the payments should come out from you bank account 1 to 2 business days after the pre-determined date ... but since Majestic Court just registered in early November 2008, there could be a small delay in Times Property Management crediting money from your account as they could still be setting up their system.

Thank you very much for the information, Solaris :)

Sometimes I wish I can contribute more to the forum, but my knowledge in real estate is severly limited.

Back