News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Good answer, except many councillors don't actually self impose term limits. Interestingly, most of them also happen to be the crappiest of all councillors (DMW, Fords, Norm Kelly, Nunziata, Shiner), many of whom are now prominent members of Tory's inner circle.

Touche!

AoD

Good answer, except many councillors don't actually self impose term limits. Interestingly, most of them also happen to be the crappiest of all councillors (DMW, Fords, Norm Kelly, Nunziata, Shiner), many of whom are now prominent members of Tory's inner circle.

DMW and Nunziata change their loyalties depending on who is mayor. Both of them stuck up for Rob during his term and voted in line with him. However, now Denzil throws the former mayor under the bus and Nunziata got him kicked out of Council. Norm is getting up there in age and I would hope that he wouldn't pull a Robert Byrd. Cho is even older than him!

Last edited:
Norm is getting up there in age and I would hope that he wouldn't pull a Robert Byrd.

Would Norm be the Twitter superstar he is becoming without being a councillor? Seriously, some of his stuff is conveniently informative, other stuff is just comedy gold.

Norm Kelly @norm · 19h 19 hours ago

Why do people leave voicemail? It's 2015. Text me.

Who says he's old?!

Would Norm be the Twitter superstar he is becoming without being a councillor? Seriously, some of his stuff is conveniently informative, other stuff is just comedy gold.

Who says he's old?!

I like him too. The Byrd reference was for a US Senator who was so old that he had to be wheeled in with an oxygen tank to vote.

Last edited:
Yeah, just watch when Rob is near death and he still comes into work.

Tory was none too happy at his media event today!

http://www.thestar.com/news/queensp...ost-overruns-on-spadina-subway-extension.html

SUBWAYS!

This project overrun is not unique to the TTC and not a reflection on subways as a mode of transportation, Tory said.

However, if the TTC is involved then you can bet dollars to donuts that there will be overruns in excess of other similar projects. I comes from being unrealistic about costs to begin with... hmmm... what is the quote for the 3 stop to nowhere "Scarborough Subway"?

crash2.jpg

Can Tory stop this from happening?

Attachments

• crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 549

Terrible answer! Limits by *definition* are not self imposed. Should campaign finance limits also be self-imposed?

Terrible answer! Limits by *definition* are not self imposed. Should campaign finance limits also be self-imposed?

I agree. It's like when free market republicans think that Wall street or the oil industry will self regulate and everything will be fine.

Time to chase away Councillors like Mihevc too. Can't be a Councillor forever and it would be great to see a fresh face with fresh ideas. Councillor Nfitz in 2018!

Back