News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

What a precious treasure he is. I mostly remember him being Minister of Natural Resources because he'd write in Ontario Out of Doors magasine. *shudder*....I don't like him.

Last edited:
What a precious treasure he is. I mostly remember him being Minister of Natural Resources because he'd write in Ontario Out of Doors magasine. *shudder*....I don't like him.

The supreme irony of his career was being Minister of Education but not having finished high school.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 1m1 minute ago
Vince Crisanti resigned from Toronto Hydro board, CNE Association & CNE board days after he was appointed #TOpoli pic.twitter.com/gE2MQmz9oE

This is likely because of health issues.

This is likely because of health issues.

How about he was about to overextend himself what with being Deputy Mayor for Etobicoke, Vicechair of the EYCC, member of the Eco Dev Committee, on the TTC Board, two commitees involved with the GTAA and in his home ward the Thistletown board....Seems likely to be a pretty busy schedule even without the CNE and Toronto Hydro....Then again he expressed interest to the Clerk in sitting on the above listed boards except Dep Mayor and Vice....

Last edited:
I would also like to say that, as someone who drives around central Toronto on the daily as part of my work, I have indeed noticed an improvement re: rush hour regulations.

For example, I saw two cars getting pulled over for driving in the streetcar lane, King Street, for the first time ever! Adelaide and Richmond are easier to drive now. So is King. So is Queen. Yes, sheriff....now, sheriff up some transit magic.

Oh history is replete with these sort of ironies - e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Qing, the failed artiste.

AoD

Oh, there's no need to even look that far afield. While Snobelen the dropout was in charge of education, the Minister of Transportation was Al Palladini, a car dealer. Let me find that list of things he did for transit ... it's around here somewhere ....

Ahhh... Strobel, I assume there is a point that sooner or later that shit gets real but his comparisons are humorous.

Honeymoon sweet for Mayor John-John
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/12/honeymoon-sweet-for-mayor-john-john

Utter waste of bandwidth, however little it takes up.

Oh, there's no need to even look that far afield. While Snobelen the dropout was in charge of education, the Minister of Transportation was Al Palladini, a car dealer. Let me find that list of things he did for transit ... it's around here somewhere ....

Ah thanks for the reminder - I forgot about Com Soc David "dented tuna" Tsubouchi completely too.

AoD

Last edited:

Back